We are very pleased to announce that in collaboration with The FAC (Featured Artist Coalition), we will be delivering two new webinar dates in early February! This is an opportunity for you to register for free and learn about the 7 successful steps you need to take to help you secure sync placements in TV, Film, Games and Advertising. The free webinar, presented by Music Gateway’s CEO and Founder, Jon Skinner will take place online on Saturday, 2nd February 2019 @ 11 am and Sunday, 3rd February 2019 @ 11 am.
The webinar presentation will teach you the following about Sync Licensing.
– Sync market: Understanding the sync landscape
– Focus: What you should focus on
– Research: The importance of this and where to do it
– Relationships: The importance and best practice
– Pitching: How to best approach Music Supervisors, do’s and don’ts
– Sync Agencies: What are they and how they work
There will be an opportunity during the webinar to ask Jon questions and go through any specifics in detail after the session.
Sync Licensing – Cheat Sheet PDF Download
At the end of each webinar, each person attending will receive a PDF sync licensing cheat sheet as a takeaway guide for future reference. There will also be a recording of the webinar for you to replay in case you missed any of the points.
To register, simply click here to secure your free slot.
See you online, thanks, Jon.