This article review will explore the features and capabilities of the Abstract Vox VST, a virtual instrument plugin from Digital Pro Sounds for music production. We will discuss the sound design capabilities of the plugin, its user-friendly interface, and its compatibility with various digital audio workstations. We will also examine the pros and cons of the plugin and provide an overall assessment of its value for music producers.
The Abstract Vox VST has a huge selection of vocal samples in a variety of styles. From classic vocal samples to modern vocal effects, the library has something for every producer. The library also includes a range of vocal effects, such as pitch-shifting, chorus, and reverb, allowing producers to easily create unique vocal sounds.
It also features an intuitive user interface, making it easy to use. The interface is designed to be simple and straightforward, allowing users to quickly find the samples they need and get creative with their sound.
- Warm, smooth vocal sounds
- Over 250 vocal samples
- Multiple sound shaping options
- Built-in arpeggiator
- Built-in reverb and delay effects
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy to use for both beginners and professionals
- Compatible with all major DAWs
- Includes a comprehensive library of vocal samples
- Includes vocal loops and one-shots
When would I use this?
The Abstract Vox VST could be used in a variety of applications, from creating soundscapes and atmospheres to adding vocal textures to a track. It could also be used to create interesting vocal effects and textures, as well as to add a unique vocal element to a track.
Pros and cons
- High-quality sound production with a wide range of sound design capabilities.
- Easy to use and intuitive interface.
- Wide range of sound effects and presets.
- Compatible with most major DAWs.
- Ability to create custom sounds with the included effects.
- A limited selection of sound presets.
- It doesn’t built-in arpeggiator or sequencer.
- No built-in effects or sound design tools.
- There are no built-in automation or modulation capabilities.
- No built-in MIDI mapping capabilities.
Customers have generally been very pleased with the Abstract Vox VST. Many have commented on its versatility and the range of sounds it can produce. They have also praised the ease of use and the quality of the sounds. Many have also noted that the sound it produces is quite unique and has a great depth to it.
Overall, the Abstract Vox VST is a great tool for producers and sound designers looking to create vocal-based tracks. Its extensive library of vocal samples and effects makes it an invaluable resource for producers and composers. With its intuitive user interface, it’s easy to use and provides a great way to create unique vocal sounds.
Click here to download the Abstract Vox VST.