We are recruiting a new Artist Development & Promotions assistant to join our team based in Reigate, Surrey. Music Gateway is a global platform built with the sole purpose of empowering creatives within the music industry.
We are a trusted sync agent, and generate career accelerating opportunities for our members through sync representation. We help our community build rich and diverse music industry networks through our global marketplace tool.
Finally, our all in one catalogue management tool and cloud file storage to manage music & metadata saves users time, hassle and money!
Our newly established Promotions Department is led by Mark Adams, a music industry veteran with 18 years experience working in TV and Radio, and former Director of Music Programming at The Box working with powerhouse music brands like 4Music, Kerrang!, Kiss, Absolute and Magic.
Since the official launch in February, the Music Gateway roster has been increasing rapidly and we’ve sourced some incredible talent, ranging from US Hip-Hop artists such as Hunnid to contemporary composers such as Michael Logozar!
Music Gateway is at the forefront of the newly emerging music industry, and is growing rapidly! Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Be a part of the revolution, apply today!
Full description below…
Music promotions assistants work on behalf of artists to help secure airplay, playlists and editorial support for a single or album.
They often pitch directly to Radio, TV, Press and streaming services.
Artist Development is to work with talent to cultivate and develop artists’ careers both artistically and financially.
It requires a deep passion for music, as well as a good level of knowledge of brand and audio production.
This position will report directly to the Global Head of Artist Development & Music Promotions.
– Writing press releases and setting up artist campaigns.
– Maintenance and management of our contacts database.
– Compiling weekly reports for clients based on promotional metrics (i.e. Airplay).
– Pitching music to radio, TV, press and streaming platforms.
– Discovering new talent for our Artist Development roster.
– Music nut and a can-do
– Excellent organisational ability, great communicator and a skilled writer.
– Outstanding IT skills and social media
– Passionate about finding new talent and helping artists to succeed.
– Journalistic background or experience within radio/tv.
– Previous experience within a PR team
We love technology and our team are absolutely mad about music. We’re passionate about supporting artists in their career.
This role will challenge you and provide the right candidate with real insight into the music industry and many opportunities to learn. Also, did we mention we’re a really fun team!
Log in to apply to this role