Position: DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT (UK)
Company: DIRTY HIT RECORDS
Closing Date: APRIL 26TH, 2019
We are seeking a creative and organized Digital Marketing assistant to join the team at Dirty Hit.
Working across multiple projects, you will be responsible for helping to plan and execute social media and digital marketing campaigns for domestic and international releases.
Position: PROJECT DIRECTOR (US)
Company: RED BULL RECORDS
Location: LOS ANGELES
Closing Date: MAY 12TH, 2019
– Helping to design and execute innovative and effective digital marketing and social media plans, including content creation and database management. Day to day upkeep of social media accounts across multiple artist and label accounts. Analyze artist audiences and generate reports to maximize audience development and identify new opportunities and approaches for individual artists
– A good understanding of the key principles of digital marketing and social media as well as an interest in the latest consumer trends.
– At least a year of relevant experience within the music/entertainment industry building and managing social media accounts.
– The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are seeking an experienced Project Director to oversee marketing and media campaigns for our recording artists and label. Experience as a Product Manager within the music industry is preferred.
The position will be responsible for managing multiple campaigns and requires a motivated self-starter.
The Marketing department is the chief holder of information on the status of an individual project scheduled to be released into the marketplace.
The primary focus lies in discovering effective promotional avenues, market research, central communication and coordination of fellow staff members, 3rd parties, and the artist’s direct team.
– Excellent writing and communication skills with strong attention to detail
– Self-motivated and able to follow through on assigned responsibilities as well as be able to think ahead and utilize problem-solving abilities
– Strong ability to represent company brand
– Passion for the roster, relentless pursuit for artist development, team-oriented, and a self-starter is essential for this position
– Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Docs is vital.
– 3 years of record label marketing experience.
– Product Management experience is preferred.
Position: HEAD OF PRODUCTION
Company: UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP
Closing Date: MAY 10TH, 2019
The Head of Production will be responsible for providing leadership and coordination of the production team, managing the production budget and will act as executive producer responsible for the successful creation and delivery of music recordings for the Universal Production Music catalogue in the UK.
– Devise and implement the production strategy and release schedule for Universal Production Music UK.
– Manage the UK production budget
– Lead and develop the Production music team.
– Undertake a strategic review of the entire catalogue/product offering, recommend improved initiatives.
– Undertake an ongoing review of major competitors, both on a global basis and in the UK.
– Work closely with Sales and Music Supervision departments on current trends and any gaps in the catalogue.
– Work closely with the UK and International Marketing departments on New Release and campaign strategies.
– Work closely with the International and UK Digital team on the technology delivery and website offerings.
– Maintain good relationships with existing composers on our labels and forge new relationships with emerging talent.
– Work closely with the Head of Global Production to bring efficiencies to our global team.
– Proven track record in a senior role within the Production Music business
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Excellent networker who can build strong ties with existing and new partners
– Demonstrate a unique combination of excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture
– Passion, experience, and knowledge within the Music and Broadcast business
– Ability to operate in a fast-paced, highly competitive business landscape
– Proven track record in identifying and understanding commercial opportunities and growing revenues within a business
– We are ideally looking for someone who holds a university degree or equivalent professional qualification
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable.
However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder’s specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop.
Therefore, the job description should be indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
Position: DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER (UK)
Company: ONE INCH BADGE
Closing Date: APRIL 19TH 2019
Are you an experienced digital marketing professional? Are you keen to take ownership of the digital strategy of a nationally recognized promotions company?
Would you like to shape and help the marketing department stand out against competitors, exceeding and defining industry standards?
We are One Inch Badge, event promotions and production company based in Brighton.
We promote over 500 live shows a year across a broad range of mediums and genres.
Our music programme includes events for such artists as Bonobo, The War on Drugs, Macklemore, Haim, Brian Wilson, Mogwai, Nils Frahm, Future Islands, Oh Sees, and many more. Our cultural programme includes national touring for acts and shows such as Jon Ronson, Akala, Ross Edgley, Making a Murderer (Netflix), the Staircase (Netflix), Silent Hill (Konami), Welcome to Night Vale, and many more.
Our festival products include Mutations Festival and Wave: Brighton Podcast Festival.
We are looking for an enthusiastic member of the team to manage, create and deliver exceptional digital strategy to underpin and support our growth trajectory.
– Generate sales and drive traffic utilising paid advertising on platforms not exclusively limited to Facebook’s Business Manager, Twitter Ads, and Google Ads.
– Continuously refine our sales funnel in line with current trends – capturing and utilising data and converting sales throughout campaigns.
– Send monthly reports to the company management, accurately and quantifiably outlining the performance of our digital output.
– Accurately manage marketing budgets, utilising admin sheets to keep record of spend.
– Use Twitter & Facebook to engage with audiences of our many shows around the clock.
– Update and maintain the website – managing and improving the information hub of our programming.
– Create and direct visual assets that engage customers, help sell tickets and provide additional value to the purpose of each campaign.
– Manage the work of our interns, ensuring the effort of our important work experience programme brings benefits to both the member of staff and our marketing output.
– Provide extra value to the further marketing department and overall company, assisting with physical marketing, branding and more…
– 2 years of experience in digital marketing (preferred).
– Competence with conversion tracking across platforms, performance analysis, and sales funnel marketing.
– Experience taking responsibility for marketing budgets and confidently operating without assistance.
– Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
– Proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about adapting to the ever-changing world of digital marketing.
– Passionate about music – an active gig goer and possesses knowledge of the roster of acts and events One Inch Badge to produce.
– Possess impeccable attention to detail – particularly when writing advert copy and handling digital budgets.
– Great at managing time – able to divide time between tasks effectively and prioritize when needed.
– A team player – willing to work flexibly to tackle the companies focus on any given day.
– Self-motivating and able to work independently.
– One Inch Badge is a company going through a period of rapid growth and you will be a pivotal part in a strong marketing department.
– Competitive salary depending on experience.
– You’ll be working at the heart of some of the biggest events in the UK, selling thousands of tickets a year.
– You’ll have an opportunity to orchestrate the digital marketing output and contribute directly to the future success of One Inch Badge.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter to apply.
Closing Date: 19th April 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Position: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CREATIVE
Company: THE MUSIC MARKET
Location: LONDON, UK
Closing Date: N/A
Our client, a renowned global music rights management company is seeking an Executive Director to lead the creative business with artists, songwriters and publishers across the UK and international music industry.
Key Responsibilities Include:
– Optimizing and creating industry relationships across Europe to deliver greater market share and favorable catalogue assets.
– Leading the London team to thrive in their roles and motivating their success.
– Ensuring the Creative London team maintains close working relationships with song writers, publishers, agents, managers and legal representatives.
– Representing the company at European events, boards and industry functions.
– Proactively monitoring emerging music trends to build up the company’s market share with new music.
– Identifying and fostering new talent while maintaining business relationships.
– Defining innovative songwriter/ composer developmental strategies with the Creative leadership team.
– Keeping abreast of time-critical and sensitive issues that may require corporate engagement.
– Engaging and collaborating with other Creative offices in other countries.
– Observing appropriate monetary thresholds and guidelines for the use of advances and/or guarantees for high-value artist acquisition.
– Collaborating with the Corporate Communications team to formulate branding and promotional strategies.
– Formulating and monitoring annual budgets for Europe, providing guidance on cost controls.
– Providing oversight and general management for the London office.
– Supporting the company’s core values.
– University degree in related field required; Master’s degree or equivalent preferred.
– Extensive executive experience within the music publishing industry dealing with creators, users and/or rights owners.
– Proven experience building and managing a team
– Experience working with a large network of industry professionals within the music industry.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact your consultant directly.
Position: MARKETING MANAGER, POP, INDIE & ROCK (US)
Location: LONDON, UK
Closing Date: N/A
Spotify has transformed the way people access and enjoy music.
Today, millions of people in 79 countries and territories have access to more than 40 million tracks, whenever and wherever they want. At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music experience for every moment.
The Music Marketing team plays a critical role in defining and driving Spotify’s promotional strategy around new and existing content, focused on the holistic music experience. As part of the Music Marketing team, you will help build and shape the marketing strategy across new album releases, individual artists and Spotify’s original and programmed content, driving growth of Spotify’s playlist brands, support overarching growth opportunities for the company and strengthen our connection with consumers.
This position requires experience and passion for the music and entertainment industry with a firm pulse on some of the top mainstream genres, such as Pop, Rock, emerging, and support of independent artists. This position will support the development of global playlist brand strategies aligned to holistic genre plans tied to audience growth, lead artist co-promotion marketing campaigns; driving strategy, campaign planning, execution, production, and delivery of integrated and interconnected brand and artist stories.
This person is a passionate student of music, artists, entertainment, culture, brands, and storytelling, and has experience leading cross-functional teams, shaping global brand stories, manage end-to-end processes and workflows and execution across various media channels such as TV, OOH, Mobile, Social, Display, etc.
– Support the development of comprehensive, strategic and compelling artist & content marketing campaigns that ladder up to defined Spotify and artist objectives
– Collaborate across the Music Organization, comprising of Music Cultures & Editorial, Artist & Label Services, Live, and Artist and Talent Relations to strategize holistic marketing initiatives that delivers upon supporting artist album releases, amplifying live experiences, Above the Line genre campaigns and help to identify key audience growth opportunities
– Serve as marketing co-lead and drive end-to-end campaign orchestration from establishing the strategy to brief development, through creative and media execution, to measurement and reporting, ensuring clear communication throughout each step of the process
– Partner with internal and external partners on the larger Content brand, creative and strategic opportunities to grow the Spotify brand, grounded in artist, music, content, and culture
– Collaborate with a team of experts across brand, creative, social media, comms, media, analytics and business disciplines responsible for creating and managing the reporting/measuring analytics to optimize content distribution and effectiveness
– Develop strongly integrated marketing plans across TV, mobile, OOH, experiential, live, etc.
– Build and share presentations and documents that communicate team and project performance and recommendations to senior stakeholders
– Managing budgets and internal and external resources efficiently
Position: ACCOUNTANT & BACK OFFICE (DE)
Location: BERLIN, GERMANY
Closing Date: 08TH MAY, 2019
5+ years consumer marketing/brand marketing experience with a lifestyle brand, digital publisher, or agency ideally in roles that were consumer marketing or related experiences in marketing strategy, marketing planning, marketing implementation, digital marketing, consumer servicing, and event execution
– You possess strong project management skills and have experience managing complex, collaborative projects with multiple stakeholders
– You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with occasional ambiguity and a team player willing to pitch in whenever needed
– You are highly organized and detail-oriented
– You are creative and constantly ideating on how to uniquely bring marketing campaigns to life
– You possess excellent communication and writing skills
– You are an ambitious and diligent worker, a fast learner who is eager to learn and add value to Spotify
– You are proficient at using Google Drive, Excel, and Keynote
– Ability to work under pressure with imminent deadlines and prioritize in real-time
– Strong knowledge of the music industry and cultural trends in the marketplace, with a strong passion/expertise for Pop, Indie, and Rock genres
Better known as COLORS, colorsxstudios is a unique aesthetic music platform showcasing diverse and exceptional talent from all around the globe.
Get a first impression of our brand and the amazing artists we work with here.
We’re expanding our team and are accepting applications for an Accountant & Back Office position.
This position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organization skills.
– Coordination of invoices, incoming and outgoing payments, preparatory accounting, and correspondence with the company’s external accountants
– Ensure compliance with statutory accounting policies (hgb), regulation and laws
– Contribute to monthly and annual closing and financial reporting
– Handle expense report processing and assist with payroll entry
– Support in hr-related matters, such as recruitment and contracting processes, and correspondence with the company’s HR service provider.
– Relevant practical experience in a comparable role with a strong digital problem-solving mindset
– Experienced with accounting systems as well as DATEV, Lexware, etc.
– Good knowledge of HGB bookkeeping principles
– Experience in Media, and Music, with specific knowledge in content royalties and splits is a plus
– Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
– Advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet skills
– Highly organized, with an attention to detail
– Challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company’s future
– Being part of building an exciting and fast-growing music brand
– Flexible schedule
– Regular company lunches and onsite shiatsu treatment
– A global team from Beirut to New York all based in Berlin
– If you share our passion for music & pop culture and aim to push the boundaries within the new media landscape, then we are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com and state the job title in the email subject. The application should include: CV, cover letter and possible start date.
Better known as “COLORS“, colorsxstudios is a unique aesthetic music platform showcasing diverse and exceptional talent from all around the globe.
Get a first impression of our brand and the amazing artists we work with here: https://www.youtube.com/colorsxstudios