Try for free
Everything you need to promote and earn.
Sign up today for a completely free 14 day trial to Music Gateway.
Start your free trial
No credit card needed.
- Licence your music to Films, TV and Ads
- Manage your music and metadata
- Submit music to labels and publishers
- Create playlists to showcase to A&R reps
- Collaborate with others and pitch for work
- ...and so much more!
Download your FREE artist pack.
Get your free artist pack when you sign up to a completely free 14 day trial to Music Gateway.
Start your free trial
No credit card needed.
- 5GB+ of samples
- VST plugins
- Midi production files and templates
- Industry guides and how-tos
- Spotify curator list
- ...and so much more!
COMPANY: AUDIO NETWORK
LOCATION: ESSEX, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 23, 2018
Simply put, we create original, high-quality music for brands, broadcasters, filmmakers and creatives, all over the world and we work with a roster of more than 1000 artists, including renowned composers, respected singer songwriters and both known and emerging artists, streaming on all major platforms.
Audio Network has more than 150,000 tracks in its catalogue, spanning every genre and mood imaginable. From Coca-Cola and Saatchi & Saatchi to HBO…
We’ve helped them tell their iconic stories. Will you help shape ours?
We are seeking a Composer Project Coordinator to work in the Music Team, being based in either our Maplestead (Essex) or London office but with travel expected between the two.
Supporting the Composer Project Manager and assisting in the management of our composer projects from commissioning through to delivery.
Making sure we have enough projects delivered and in our production pipeline to maintain our music release targets. Be an important point of contact for our composers.
- Organising and requesting contracts for main writers and cowriters
- Collating music for team listening sessions
- Collecting and tracking musician release forms
- Managing musician invoice admin
- Checking through music delivered
- Collating track versions, track information sheets, assignment forms, lyrics, translations and stems for each project
- Checking track titles and requesting new ones where necessary
- Chasing unreturned paperwork – assignment forms, main writer contracts & cowriter contracts
- Chasing for track delivery
- Daily phone and email queries from composers on all of the above!
- Liaising with Marketing on assets required to support the release of our music to customers and to DSP platforms (Spotify etc).
Take full responsibility for assigned composer projects under guidance from Composer Project Manager:
- Briefing and commissioning new composer projects in line with team commissioning objectives
- Presenting demos and work in progress to music team colleagues in listening sessions
- Collating feedback from internal listening sessions with the music team
- Presenting feedback to composers and being their point of contact throughout a project
- Agreeing production budgets with composers and seeking internal approval
- Coordinating on required recording sessions with the Senior Production Manager
- Managing any 3rd party invoicing associated with projects
- Managing delivery of completed projects
Potential for contributing to the process of tagging and categorisation of our music.
Three to five years’ experience in a music or related role preferably including working with artists and / or composers or musicians at a creative and technical level.
Your special skills:
- Passion for music across a wide range of genres
- Understanding of and interest in the application of music to picture (Film, TV and Advertising)
- Base of knowledge in music theory and critical listening skills
- Comfortable in analysing music and discussing with colleagues and composers using technical and shared / specialist language
- Highly organised and happy working and problem solving in an environment where internal timelines are often affected by aspects of the creative process and working with 3rd party composers and musicians
- Collaborative attitude and will thrive in a team environment
- Confident presenting and discussing projects and associated successes and challenges in a group
- Competent user of Microsoft office applications
To APPLY click here.
CRC MUSIC – DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT (UK)
COMPANY: CRC MUSIC
LOCATION: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 31, 2018
CRC Records is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our ever-growing team, working across our record label, management and publishing arms.
Our ideal candidate will have a healthy obsession with music, with a passion and deep rooted understanding of Social Media, alongside a desire to learn more about the wider world of Digital Marketing.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual to deliver innovative and creative digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms for an eclectic and hugely exciting roster.
The candidate will work closely with the Label Manager and team to deliver the very best music marketing campaigns.
- Be confident in the commissioning and the creation of all artist online platforms (websites, holding pages etc).
- Have a strong understanding of social stats and analytics in order to implement the strongest digital strategy.
- Keep up to date with digital trends, new tech, and key artist campaigns through independent research.
- Provide digital assistance on location (video shoots / promo / tour) as and when needed, and aid with content capture
- Be able to advise on the best streaming strategies for artists, and to ideally have relationships with key streaming partners.
- Meticulously organised and can easily manage various Social Media clients and campaigns simultaneously.
- Work closely with our artists to help develop their online presence and positioning, including providing the artists with best practice advice.
- Be able to represent the artists in all label and third party meetings for all things digital
- Provide digital assistance on location (video shoots / promo / tour) as and when needed, and aid with content capture.
- Implement strategies to help increase social reach, and be well versed in all social media platforms.
- Be able to work closely with global and developing artists to help develop their online presence and positioning, including providing the artists with best practice advice
- Think creatively and outside the box in terms of digital and marketing ideas.
- A keen eye for design, with experience in editing photos and videos, plus Photoshop, Premiere and HTML skills, although not essential.
- Able to execute email acquisition initiatives and create compelling mail shots.
- 1-2 years of previous digital marketing experience in the music industry
- Passionate music fan
- Passionate about digital and marketing
- Self motivated and flexible
- A team player
Salary competitive – depending on experience.
Email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you are looking for ongoing work and music industry business opportunties, then we welcome you to join Music Gateway and access our daily project opportunities, simply sign up with the link below.