LOCATION: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 16, 2018
Facebook is seeking an International Music Publishing Business Development Manager who is passionate about the changing music ecosystem, technology and supporting our goal of connecting people through social media, the mobile eco-system and business strategy.
This role will assist Facebook’s strategy and negotiations with international music publishers and societies, as well as collaborate with our product and media partnerships teams to ensure a coordinated and best-in-class licensing structure. The position is full-time and based in London.
- Assist music publisher/society licensing strategy and negotiations with rights holders across multiple territories
- Work with Facebook product and partnerships teams to ensure a comprehensive music strategy that supports our efforts to make the world more connected on Facebook
- Represent Facebook in meetings with music industry executives from other companies in EMEA
- Be a source of deep insights about the music ecosystem and partners to our executives
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- 5+ years of experience in music partner relationship management
- Digital music negotiation experience for musical composition
- Proven track record of hands-on deal experience in music licensing for global organizations with light supervision
- Proven commercial experience with business development and operational experience with technology companies
- Extensive knowledge of digital business models and technology
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside Facebook
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
To APPLY please click here
If you are looking for ongoing work and music industry business opportunties, then we welcome you to join Music Gateway and access our daily project opportunities, simply sign up with the link below.