LOCATION: BERLIN, GERMANY
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 17, 2018
Rights’Up is a rights management company representing record labels, performers and actors.
We operate in 37 countries and our clients are located in +15 countries.
As International Rights Manager, you will…
- Be the first point of contact with collecting societies worldwide
- Develop and maintain solid and lasting relationships
- Make sure our clients’ repertoire is correctly registered in every collecting society
- Ensure flows of revenues by detailed and structured analysis
- Analyze in depth different aspects of the music rights (politically, economically, etc.)
- Deal with a wide range of client queries relating to their catalog’s declaration, their revenues, their conflict, and how collecting societies work
- Solve conflict of claims and negotiate with the right holders
- Work directly under the supervision of the Director of Operation, based in Berlin
- Have a good knowledge of music business, copyright and neighbouring rights
- Are tech savvy
- Know your way around Excel to manage data
- Are willing to understand and adapt to our IT software
- Are at ease with data management
- Are not afraid of the words script and console
- Speak and write English fluently
- Have strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Are tenacious, meticulous and able to concentrate on tasks for a long period of time
- Are comfortable with a wide range of administrative tasks such as general data entry, maintenance of files and agreement details
- Like to find solution, implement new processes, and improve existing ones
- Are a good communicator
- Have a good team spirit
Your ‘cherry on the cake’…
- You speak French and/or German
- You are experienced as neighbouring rights manager in a collecting society or a label
- You have skills/interest in programmation
- You have a legal background
How to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as your subject. Please include a cover letter along with your resume (CV). Start date is ASAP.
If you are looking for ongoing work and music industry business opportunties, then we welcome you to join Music Gateway and access our daily project opportunities, simply sign up with the link below.