Position: SENIOR HIP-HOP ARTIST RELATIONS MANAGER
Employer: AMAZON MUSIC
Location: CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES
Closing Date: Sep 20th 2018
Amazon is looking for an experienced professional to work with key members of the hip hop community, including: artists, managers, attorneys, agents, and producers to facilitate increased collaboration with Amazon Digital Music.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate advocate on behalf of customers educating, influencing and bringing together all the interested parties who can drive mutually beneficial results.
Those results will include audio recordings, music videos, live streams, and events that incorporate elements of both.
- Generate grassroots support for Amazon’s digital music initiatives including Amazon Originals and Amazon Music across the music industry, educating through compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
Facilitating and encouraging participation in our programs and events, and fostering positive discussions between artists, creators, managers, attorneys, agents, producers, labels and distributors
Develop compelling solutions that involve artists engaging in initiatives with Amazon Music, resulting in enhanced growth for artists, and increased engagement for music fans.
Raise the creative bar for all of our audio and video projects
Increase the production quality and quantity of Amazon Music’s original video and audio projects.
- The ideal candidate will have experience and industry contacts in the music and media industries. They will also have experience producing audio and/or video content, including developing strategic partnerships, producing and coordinating live events, and working in conjunction with various partners to deliver the highest quality original content to our customers.
- BA/BS Required
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role within the music industry
- Proven track record of successful long term client/account relationship management for media or licensing businesses
- Experience working within music industry
- Exceptional organizational and people skills, as well as outstanding strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and act as both an ambassador on behalf of Amazon Music
- Passion and enthusiasm for digital music and video
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- MBA Preferred
If you would like to work for Amazon music in this great possition follow this link.
Position: LABEL ASSISTANT
Employer: CIRCUS RECORDS
Location: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Closing Date: Aug 31st 2018
Circus Records and its associated group of companies is looking for a key addition to a growing team based in east London.
We are looking for a label assistant to aid and support key functions within administration, communication and operations of the label.
We see this role as an excellent entry level opportunity in a full-time role.
You will have both responsibility and involvement within general planning, project setup, social media planning and execution, communication with artist/manager and overall project deliveries.
As an assistant within the label team you will be entrusted to support, plan and execute a number of processes on behalf of the record label and wider stakeholders.
- We are looking for a candidate who has intern level experience in a similar role within the music industry.
- You should be able to display strong communication skills and a high level of attention to detail is a must.
- Ideally those that apply will have also worked across social media management and brand support, plus have a grasp of modern record label functions and digital mediums.
- Understanding of the record industry and/or direct label experience would be viewed as beneficial.
- As a direct link between the label and our artist/managers you must display confident communication, management and people skills.
- As a group we are always looking for hard working, self-motivated individuals who can add value to our growing family of businesses.
- Ideally the perfect candidate will be someone looking to develop within our company and grasp the opportunities that we can offer.
If you’re interested in joining this group of forward thinking international entertainment companies, please email your CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and successful track record to email@example.com with the subject ‘Label Assistant’.
Position: ACCOUNT ASSISTANT
Location: NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
Closing Date: Sep 21st 2018
FBMM is a music business and financial management firm founded in 1990.
We represent clients in all genres of music and pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of services in the industry.
Our reputation is built upon the extensive experience of our owners and management team.
We’re looking for an Account Assistant to join our team of talented and passionate people in our New York office.
This is a full time, Monday through Friday position, and is the entry-level position from which we promote our future leaders.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Credit Card/Road Cash/Bank Account reconciliations
- Merchandise and Royalty trackers
- Basic Tax Prep and other tasks specifically associated with accounting in the music industry
- Special projects and data entry/filing to document software
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS WE LOOK FOR INCLUDE
- A minimum of two semesters of college level accounting and general love of working with numbers is required; 4+ semesters of college level of accounting is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Excel and Adobe PDF
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily agenda
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and play well with others
- A general understanding of the music industry is helpful but not required
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website linked here. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.