AWAL serves a growing roster of emerging talent and already established independent artists from all over the world.
As the AWAL community continues to grow, we’re looking for someone to help support these labels and artists.
We’re very passionate about music of course and working knowledge of the industry is crucial. You also need to have exceptional communication skills, be savvy with ticketing systems and have customer support experience.
The role is based in our London office which is the hub for the AWAL global platform. Here we have a great team of people all working hard to deliver the very latest music industry best practise advice and launching more great tools to help our clients build a successful business in music.
You have to be a quick learner and have a genuine interest in learning the ins and outs of the digital music industry.
We need you to take real pride in what you do and have great interpersonal skills and ability to cope with a high-pressure/fast-paced environment but remain optimistic & persistent to make things happen.
Working at Kobalt, you will help build the music services company of tomorrow, to empower creators in today’s complex and change the music landscape – ideal for someone with an incredible drive, enthusiasm & passion for music!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO AS A COMMUNITY SUPPORT ASSOCIATE?
- Be the first point of contact for the wide roster of clients getting in touch on day to day issues when setting up their releases and running their campaigns
- Support our clients using the various tools we’ve developed to help make sense of their business and schedule their campaigns, using a support ticketing system, FAQs and informative blog posts
- Supporting our Clients to ensure they’re kept up to date with latest music industry best practises
YOU WILL IDEALLY HAVE
- A tech-savvy mind-set having previously worked with ticketing systems (as that’s how we stay connected with the client base)
- Strong customer support skills, particularly written communication, are necessary as well as verbal communication skills, highly proficient spoken and written English
- Professional experience working in the digital music industry with hands-on experience of using digital services and platforms
- Genuine love for music and an understanding how passionate our clients are about their projects and what makes musicians ‘tick’
- Strong organisational skills to manage your workload in an exciting environment with a fast-growing roster of clients and can carefully plan and structure your work load but be flexible as priorities frequently change
If interested, please follow this link.
This role will focus on developing and executing marketing, social media, and playlist strategies for a variety of artist and label clients.
The successful candidate will manage relationships and communications with DSPs.
The role requires extensive knowledge of music services and digital marketing strategies and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest growing music companies in the global marketplace.
Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, and Mexico City, ONErpm occupies a unique space between traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide.
- Oversee execution of playlist strategies at streaming partners
- Manage relationships with and pitch priority clients to DSPs
- Analyze listener behavior and song performance on various platforms
- Develop marketing campaign strategies to grow market share
- Create marketing and social media plans for priority releases
- Manage video and audio content for all marketing campaigns
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years’ experience within a distribution, label, or DSP company.
- Strong relationships within music platforms
- Experience with digital music services, social media applications, digital music best practices and music release strategy.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent diplomacy skills
- Ability to manage a project and provide strategic direction
- Strong presentation and relationship building skills
- Insight into key curators, music influencers, blogs and trends
- Understanding of digital marketing and social tactics
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- Experience doing data analysis and develop strategies within the context of music playlisting.
- Deep understanding of all music related data platforms and video streaming platforms.
- A&R or artist management experience is a plus
Please send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
Brace Yourself PR is a music promotions company based in Dalston, specialising in press and radio promotions.
We formed under an ethos of integrity, independence and passion for music, regardless of style or scene.
As such, we don’t operate along genre lines, rather choosing to work with the artists we can identify with on a cultural and ethical level, representing a roster that ranges from Deafheaven to Denzel Curry, J Mascis to JPEGMAFIA, Toro Y Moi to Yves Tumor.
We’re on the lookout for a new publicist to join our team in a senior capacity, preferably with 2-3 years of hands-on PR experience.
The ideal candidate will be confident managing their own campaigns, dealing with clients and strategizing alongside them, and staying ahead of the curve on the best new music.
Whether your interests lie in rock, hip-hop, pop or anywhere beyond, we don’t dwell on genres here – if you can talk about music with passion, insight and knowledge, we’d love to hear from you!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org