Try for free
Everything you need to promote and earn.
Sign up today for a completely free 14 day trial to Music Gateway.
Start your free trial
No credit card needed.
- Licence your music to Films, TV and Ads
- Manage your music and metadata
- Submit music to labels and publishers
- Create playlists to showcase to A&R reps
- Collaborate with others and pitch for work
- ...and so much more!
Download your FREE artist pack.
Get your free artist pack when you sign up to a completely free 14 day trial to Music Gateway.
Start your free trial
No credit card needed.
- 5GB+ of samples
- VST plugins
- Midi production files and templates
- Industry guides and how-tos
- Spotify curator list
- ...and so much more!
Position: CREATIVE DIRECTOR, DIGITAL
Employer: APPLE/BEATS BY DRE
Location: LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES
Closing Date: Dec 31st 2018
Beats by Dr. Dre is looking for a true digital creative innovator. The ideal candidate is a digital native that is fueled by big ideas, driven by measurable results and is inspired to lead.
Every day, our team works to move ahead of culture, lead through disruption, and tell the most inspiring stories through the lens of music, sport, and culture to sell Beats products. As the Creative Director – Digital, you will be responsible for working hands-on with and overseeing our digital experience and key consumer touch points by helping craft ideas and concepts that ensure a seamless, consistent, and innovative consumer-first brand experience across campaigns and owned properties.
Working with an impressive team of talented designers and agency partners, you will inform concepts and executions across key platforms including beatsbydre.com, email, services, e-commerce, social and paid media. It is imperative that you have a passion for nurturing relationships and use that rapport to align teams around a vision. You smile in the face of short deadlines and you revel in execution. You want to be part of an exceptional team and have lots of fun delivering. This role will push the boundaries of digital content and communication, and inspire the team to do the best work of their lives.
- Create industry-leading digital work that makes people around the world pay attention and engage.
- Work hand-in-hand with the broader creative department to ensure the Beats brand is consistent across all 360 channels including Retail, Design, and Storytelling.
- Partner closely with producers, brand managers, and functional leads to create and inform briefs.
- Flex dynamically between leading and doing.
- Own and continue to develop the always-on voice, look and feel across all global Beats by Dre social media platforms.
- Drive the continual evolution and UX of beatsbydre.com, building a premium online storytelling and e-commerce destination.
- Stay ahead of emerging platforms and bring new and critical creative thinking to leverage new media to further grow the Beats brand.
- Oversee digital creative delivery from beginning to end.
- Help establish standards, guidelines, and playbooks for digital partners.
- Push agency partners to maintain a level of excellence and quality throughout their ideas, executions, and presentations.
- Grow and nurture a team of digital creatives to become a best-in-class in-house digital creative unit.
- Represent digital team creative output throughout the wider org, presenting to key stakeholders and communicating with internal teams and agencies.
- 8-10+ years’ experience developing and producing in the digital space with tenure at a digital company, advertising agency, or in-house creative environment focused on the digital consumer experience
- 3-5 years as a Creative Director with proven results in creativity and leadership
- Comfortable with hands-on creation, leading an internal team, or partnering with an agency
- Passion for sport, music, and culture that constantly informs your approach to digital
- Experience leveraging KPIs, data, metrics and applying learnings in real-time
- A deep understanding of digital, social media, market-wide trends, themes, and current cultural events
- Broad background in art direction, design and copy that spans digital and retail work
- Driven with an eye for excellence in detail A positive force who leads with inspiration and passion
- The ability to excel at both a strategic and executional level
- Skilled at multi-tasking, delivering under tight timelines and adapting quickly to change
Position:CREATIVE PRODUCER, RAPCAVIAR
Location:LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES
Closing Date: Dec 31st 2018
As a Creative Producer for RapCaviar, you will develop, write, produce, direct and/or creative direct a wide array of original video and audio content for the platform. You will collaborate with directors, cinematographers, line producers, project managers, editors, writers and production crew to deliver distinctive, engaging, premium content on time and on budget.
This role is based out of LA and reports to the Supervising Creative Producer, RapCaviar.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Research, pitch and develop complex, high-value editorial video/audio programs incorporating top musical talent
- Oversee the execution of creative plans, collaborating with external production partners, agencies and directors to bring vision to life.
- Maintain and execute against project plans, keeping production on time and on budget.
- Provide persuasive creative direction to key internal and external stakeholders whilst keeping ego firmly in check.
- Contribute to the overall creative strategy and identity of the Originals team by participating in brainstorms, providing notes to other producers, and continuously developing new content formats.
WHO YOU ARE
- Intimate knowledge of the Hip-Hop millennial demographic.
- A proven track record of developing and creative producing/directing/creative directing high-quality video content for TV and/or digital.
- 3-5 Years’ experience producing/directing in a studio, network, production or creatives agencies.
- Experience with international travel/productions.
- Experience with Podcast development a plus.
- Experience with Live Concert production a plus.
- You are a detail-oriented, self-directed creative leader who has a hands-on approach.
- Experience with all aspects of digital media production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities in a busy environment
- Brings clear, distinctive creative vision to each production.
- Has a passion for music and a knowledge of Hip-Hop music culture.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Position: GLOBAL TICKETING SPECIALIST
Employer: RED BULL GMBH
Location: SALZBURG, AUSTRIA
Closing Date: Jan 15th 2018
Live events are an essential pillar of Red Bull’s global marketing mix and ticketing is a great tool to both harness and amplify the awareness and engagement around them.
In order to further drive efficiencies across our programs and enhance our events’ experiences, we are looking to expand our Global Ticketing team with a Ticketing Specialist role.
This role is part of the Global Marketing team located at Red Bull HQ in Fuschl am See (Austria) and you will be working with both Culture and Sport events.
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks.
Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS:
- As the Global Ticketing Specialist, you´ll be responsible for providing assistance to Red Bull’s event managers across the globe in the effective usage of ticketing solutions. You´ll provide instruction, support and troubleshooting to Red Bull’s local offices regarding ticketing tools, with special focus in our global ticketing partners’ solutions.
- In addition, you´ll also act as a hub of communication between Red Bull country offices, our ticketing partners and Red Bull HQ stakeholders, collecting information and key insights that can help us identify ways to improve our ticketing workflows and activities
Insights & Reporting
- Furthermore, you’ll collect and analyse ticketing figures from our events and produce valuable insights.
Ticket Process Monitoring
- In this role, you will monitor our events’ ticketing setup process, confirming that right tax information, legal wordings and data collection requirements are properly addressed on each project.
Collaboration with ticketing partners
- To assess our ticketing partners’ overall service, align periodically with them on new features and developments and actively communicate product updates to end-users is also part of this role.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Experience within the live event/ticketing industry and in project managing digital and/or data-driven solutions.
- Experience in a customer facing role (e.g. customer success, customer service or sales) is a plus.
- Good understanding of marketing and branding concepts as well as great communication, presentation and management skills.
- Tech fluency – understanding of technology and how to efficiently use it.
- Team player, self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and focused on delivering results.
- Familiarity with data privacy legal topics is a bonus.
- Passionate for live events and the entertainment industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Creative Industries, Event Management, Sports Management, Music Business, etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Any other languages are a plus.
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull.
We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.