Position: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Employer: DANGERBIRD RECORDS
Location: LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES
Closing Date: Nov 5th 2018
Dangerbird Records is an independent record label based in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles. Our roster includes Slothrust, Matt Costa, Juiceboxxx, Arthur King, The Dears, Butch Walker, Sea Wolf and more.
This is a full-time position with benefits at our headquarters in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate possesses a diversified digital design and development skill set and passion for new platforms and technologies.
This position with the Strategic Marketing team will drive revenue and audience growth efforts across multiple platforms and execute all facets of Digital Advertising, Social and Interactive Media and Digital Retail Marketing plans.
The Digital Marketing Manager will create effective digital assets with strong brand identity and timely delivery, and be a champion for the Dangerbird brand, its artists and the vibrant energy of our Silverlake music scene.
We are looking for someone detail-oriented, collaborative, curious, knowledgeable about music and attuned to shifts in consumption patterns who relishes the opportunity to grow professionally with autonomy and accountability at our iconic independent label.
- Strategize and execute digital advertising and digital retail marketing campaigns.
- Digital asset creation, design and deployment with emphasis on punctual delivery and strong brand identity.
- Manage asset delivery to partner channels including YouTube/Google, Facebook/Instagram, Spotify, Twitter, Pandora, Shazam.
- Implement social media and interactive marketing plans in collaboration with artist and label teams.
- Deliver DSP social graphics, clips, images, copy and tags and implement posting schedules.
- Create print marketing materials, merchandise designs and source vendors.
- Synthesize, analyze and circulate digital retail and audience analytics and direct campaign efforts.
- Manage support team efforts from distribution and third-party marketing partners.
- Maintain databases and mailing lists for label channels and industry.
- Solid technical and design skill set is essential (HTML, WordPress, WIX, Squarespace, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign).
- Forward thinking and creative in developing engaging content for diverse platforms.
- Experience with audio and video editing, formatting and delivery (Premiere, Final Cut, Audition).
- Knowledge of metadata and tagging best practices, digital ingestion, catalog management, archive and backup.
- Familiar with Dropbox, G-Suite, and Mac OS environment.
- Able to chip in without pretense to assist with periodic special events and occasional office drudgery.
- Music Industry experience, 2 years minimum.
- Experience with physical format manufacturing and independent music retail a plus.
Send cover letter & resume to email@example.com.
Position: SYNC LICENSING ASSISTANT
Location: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Closing Date: Nov 5th 2018
The Sync & Creative Licensing Department specialises in all aspects of music exploitation and administration, from Feature Films, TV, Advertising, Computer Games, Merchandising, and other new and emerging media.
This role will be to assist the Licensing team with all aspects of day to day licensing work, ranging from contract drafting, quote system entry, to contacting writer/artist management.
This role will report to the Heads of Sync & Licensing and will work with all members of the department to ensure that the team completes all set objectives and ultimately achieves budget.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES INCLUDE:
- To manage licensing process on behalf of other sync team members, including deal entry, license and invoice drafting, scanning and filing of documentation.
- Assisting with artist/writer clearances for media sectors including advertising, film, TV and corporate video.
- Liaison with songwriters and artists over any synchronisation queries.
- Management of departments master licensing activities – with an aim to grown this area of business.
- Create synchronisation reports regularly for senior management and writers/artists.
- Assisting with songwriter audits of sync activity.
- Gratis and low fee licensing.
- International clearances for SonyATV affiliate offices for Advertising, Stage show and Karaoke.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
If interested in this possition, email here with your CV and all relevant information.
Position: DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
Employer: FIRST ACCESS ENTERTAINMENT
Location: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Closing Date: Oct 22nd 2018
First Access Entertainment is one of the world’s leading ‘full stack’ global entertainment companies, offering dynamic services across artist, athlete, actor & model management, recorded music, music publishing, strategic partnerships and tech/tv/film development.
Working as part of the label team, the Digital Sales Manager will develop and lead digital sales and streaming strategy for Access Records’ UK roster.
- Manage and cultivate strategic partnerships with key digital platforms and subscription services, with the aim to grow each account’s business, maximize revenue and exposure for all artists and talent.
- Leverage existing network of relationships across digital platforms (including content/editorial, product marketing, sponsorship and executive levels), and within wider music industry.
- Build relationships with local DSP teams in the major European markets, travelling as necessary.
- Conceive and execute highly effective campaign pitches to DSPs.
- Build fan-focused campaigns tied to subscription platforms.
- Project manage long term streaming strategies for breaking and established artists.
- Promote new ideas, technologies, and opportunities to the business and the talent.
- Oversee digital reporting and analytics to the UK label team and wider business.
- Generate insightful, analytical reports on latest market trends, understanding consumer behaviour on streaming platforms.
- Work closely with the US Marketing & Digital counterparts.
- Provide regular updates to internal stakeholders on releases and campaigns.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impactful presentational skills to convey information and results clearly.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities.
- Excellent time-management, organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take broad campaign concepts and translate into partner specific initiatives that result in sales/streams and impressions.
- Ability to understand operations, delivery and technology issues.
- 3-5 years prior experience at a major or established independent record label or digital service provider.
- Demonstrated experience in subscription services.
- Prior experience in account/client management and digital content sales.
- Streaming analytics/reporting/strategy experience required.
- Working knowledge of the music industry, and a passionate commitment to music and artists.
- Proven record of sales and revenue growth.
If interested in this possition, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.