We are looking to add somebody to our team to manage all aspects of marketing and promotions for our busy venue located in the heart of Camden Town. You will be responsible for the programming and promotion of our weekend club nights and liaising with existing external promoters for live music events. If you are bright, enthusiastic, creative and have a good sense of humour you will fit in perfectly with our relaxed but hard working team.
Schedule, implement and promote weekly club nights, also create and support necessary campaigns for our internal club nights.
- Booking and scheduling DJ’s for internal club nights.
- Liaising with external promoters for live music events and bookings. Developing further opportunities with promoters to increase frequency of live music events.
- Diary Management.
- Dealing with and monitoring ticket sales and systems.
- Co-ordinate existing and potential social media platforms.
- Update website content.
- Recruit and manage street teams as and when required.
- Represent the venue at relevant industry conferences.
- Meeting and greeting visiting organisations and promoters and deal with enquiries relating to venue hire.
- You will also need to undertake any other relevant ad hoc duties if required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Previous experience in nightclub or live music industry essential with proven track record.
- Excellent promotion and marketing experience.
- Copywriting experience.
- Photography skills would be beneficial.
- Good IT skills.
- Flexible and positive mindset.
- You need to be organised with good administration skills and have an ability to work independently.
- Available to work flexible and potentially unsociable hours.
If interested, please apply here.
AWAL is looking for an exceptional individual to assist with our royalty and accounting responsibilities within our Artist and Label Services department, incorporating the AWAL distribution business. This is an office-based role that will require a hardworking, self-managing, detail-oriented and highly organized individual.
You may be working for a Record Label, Distributor, Publisher or Collection Society within royalty processing or accounting.
Most important is that you have great interpersonal skills and can cope with a high-pressure/fast-paced environment but remain optimistic & persistent to make things happen as well as have a passion for music and Kobalt!
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the centre of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and are transforming the way record labels and artists manage, develop and optimise their catalogues. Kobalt’s multi-rights platform accounts for billions of daily microtransactions for thousands of catalogue tracks in today’s ever-changing music industry.
In 2017, AWAL launched its mobile app to provide a unique lens into a record labels streaming and financial performance across Apple Music and Spotify. Since launch, the AWAL App has also added real-time access to YouTube videos with a detailed view of how a catalogue is used and monetized across user-generated content.
We’re currently over 600 people based across 10 offices and we’re expecting our Catalogue and label business to grow fast. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A ROYALTY ASSISTANT AT AWAL DO?
- Ensuring the timely receipt of incoming reporting from our distribution partners
- Preparing invoices where necessary
- Filing and processing incoming statements
- Data input and updating as required
- Investigating royalty identification issues
- Assisting with the generation of royalty accounting to our clients to strict deadlines
- Providing intelligent data analysis using Excel
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good understanding of the music industry, with particular experience in music royalty processing
- Highly numerate and IT literate with intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to work accurately, and to strict deadlines
- Proactive approach and quick learner
- Excellent communication skills, externally as well as internally including upward communication
- Experience in Music Industry
If you are interested, please contact here.
Managing a wide range of acts across our new in-house imprint A4Ward and select Label Services projects, this role is tasked with creating, delivering and coordinating marketing and promotional campaigns for domestic and international releases.
Working autonomously and as part of the label team the Marketing Manager is in charge of coordinating
releases and social media strategy for the A4Ward label and driving artist campaigns through to completion.
- Working with artists and artist managements to deliver creative and profitable campaigns
- Strategic campaign planning and product creation
- Developing and managing the ‘A4Ward’ label brand
- Social media strategy for ‘A4Ward’
- Asset creation (artwork, press shots, videos, etc.)
- Coordinating external PR teams
- Working with external creative and media buying agencies
- Working with the digital team to deliver digital campaigns
- Managing budgets
- Delivering sales and marketing reports to all teams
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 20th December