Employer: ENHANCED MUSIC
Location: UK – LONDON
Salary: COMPETITIVE, DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Date Posted: Sep 4th 2018
Enhanced Music is looking for an A&R to join the team in London. You will be working on our existing roster of artists as well as being responsible for searching out and signing new artists that can fit our diverse labels; from established names to finding new and exciting talent.
You must have a wealth of experience in A&R and have an absolute passion for dance music – from commercial crossover dance to some underground genres. You should have strong industry relationships, both in the UK and abroad, and you must be across the evolving trends in music and using the latest platforms to help uncover talent.
MAIN ROLES INCLUDE
- Searching for new and established talent to sign
- Working with a select roster of artists on their releases
- Arranging sessions for writers and collaborative projects
- Arranging remix projects Finding features and singers
- Planning release schedules with the label manager
- Negotiating on signings
YOU WILL IDEALLY HAVE
- Good experience
- Strong industry relationships
- Good historical and current knowledge of the industry and standard processes
- An excellent and broad knowledge across the dance music spectrum
- Highly organized, self motivated and driven
- Ability to cope with fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills and be tech savvy
- A willingness to travel internationally
If this opportunity looks like your cup of tea, don’t hessitate and apply here.
Employer: BELIEVE DISTRIBUTION SERVICES
Location: UK – LONDON
Salary: DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Date Posted: Sep 6th 2018
You will report directly to the Head of Label Management and Head of Distribution & Services in Believe’s Distribution Services team.
MAIN ROLES INCLUDE:
- Managing distribution for developing and established artist and label accounts for our in-house label group and external clients. This will include day to day management, strategy, and reporting of the artist and label’s distribution business across all aspects of digital and physical covering new release schedule and catalogue.
- You will work directly with Believe’s internal UK teams on your roster with involvement in to key areas including: Retail Marketing, Digital Marketing, Legal, Royalties, Data and Analytics, Video, Marketing, International, Sync, A&R, and Neighbouring Rights.
- Assist the Senior Label Management team on priority existing and new business Digital and Physical distribution accounts.
- Identify and assist on Deal Renewals and sourcing new artist and label business.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING:
- Willingness to be involved in and develop in all areas of the music industry
- Good knowledge of the music market landscape
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
- A diligent self-starter who will take initiative.
- A passion to work in the independent music industry and for independent music.
– The position is based in London with salary dependent on experience.
– To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position:INCOME TRACKING ANALYST
Employer: KOBALT MUSIC GROUP
Category: NEIGHBOURING RIGHTS
Location: UK – LONDON
Date Posted: Aug 28th 2018
Our successful and fast-growing Neighbouring Rights team at Kobalt is looking for an Income Tracking Analyst. This is a completely new role where you would be responsible for implementing and maintaining efficient royalty tracking and analysis processes for income receipts from Collective Management Organisations (CMO’s) around the world.
To be successful in the role, you need to be a self-motivated, hardworking individual with great analytic skills and a can-do attitude. You need to be comfortable with, and able to communicate and explain complex matters to both internal and external contacts.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to define and implement additional workflows and processes into the existing framework of the Neighbouring Rights team.
Founded in 2000 by Willard Ahdritz, Kobalt is creating the music company of the future. Kobalt is a global music and technology company built for artists, songwriters, publishers and labels as an alternative to the traditional music business model. Kobalt have built the technology infrastructure to enable better reporting and for artists to maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. This global technology platform is able to track and collect royalties for the billions of micro-payments per song in digital music today.
KNR prides itself on its bespoke, robust service to clients, drawing on secondary data to test reporting by collecting societies and negotiating the complex distribution policies and qualifying criteria in order to maximise revenues to artists. KNR represents, amongst others, Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, Sam Smith, Passenger, Icona Pop, John Newman, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO AS AN INCOME TRACKING ANALYST?
- Define and implement processes for efficient income tracking and analysis
- Review income receipts from CMO’s
- Raise and follow up tracking claims at CMO’s around the world
- Keep up to date with CMO’s accounting rules and qualification criteria
- Work closely with the other KNR teams to establish income tracking priorities
- Communicate findings to KNR teams and Senior Management
- Ad hoc analysis tasks as required
YOU WILL IDEALLY HAVE…
- Analytical skills and “tech savvy” with an ability to specify system development requirements relating to income tracking tools and reports
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy & comfortable working with large data sets
- Excellent written and spoken English + communication skills with ability to adapt communication to a diverse audience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills & proficiency across the other MS Office applications
- Ability to organise and prioritise work as well as work independently
- SQL experience would be an advantage
You may be working for music publishing or recording business, ideally in income tracking, royalties or other analytical role, but most importantly you are a self-starter with strong analytical and critical thinking abilities who takes initiative to streamline processes.
Interested in this great opportunity? Learn how to apply here.