- Formation and implementation of global marketing strategies across all Good Soldier artist campaigns working with various label partners around the world (Sony, Universal, Warner, Believe, Liberator, Kobalt);
- Project management across the Good Soldier catalogue acting as the marketing lead for all projects, including developing of overall marketing plan, budget and strategy for each release;
- Development of all creative content, working with the creative and content teams both internally and externally to generate well thought out, innovative creative content from conception to implementation;
- Budget oversight across all projects, creating efficient marketing budgets to deliver maximum visibility whilst also focusing on the highest return on investment;
- Analytical insight across all metrics (DSP’s, Social Media, Radio, Shazam etc) identifying trends and working with internal team and external partners helping connect the dots and capitalize on momentum;
- Building a global network of PR teams, DSP relationships, label partners, live agents and promoters to utilise across releases to maximise the results of each Good Soldier release.
Salary dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this possition send an email with your details, CV and any other relevant information to email@example.com
To strengthen our team in Hamburg, Germany we are seeking a: Product Manager (m/f) YouTube.
- You take care of international and domestic artists and their content on YouTube
- You manage YouTube channels, content releases as well as all user uploads
- You develop strategies and concepts for the marketing of the content
- You take responsibility for the entire content marketing process (videos, photos, artworks, social media)
- You are a strong and empathic contact person for repertoire owners, artist management and artists as well as for co-operation and media partners
- You work very closely with the other product managers, the admin team and all other internal points of contact and can work effectively both on your own as well as in a team
- You have experience with the YouTube content management system
- You love music. have a broad music repertoire knowledge, are open to all music genres
- You are able to develop creative solutions and are well versed in controlling creative processes
- You have a very strong analytical mind and can recognize and understand complex processes and connections
- You have a very structured approach to your work and can manage your time excellently (prioritising and working to deadlines)
- You are very familiar with the YouTube platform as well as managing creative processes
- You are communicative and can adapt very well to different people and situations
- You have a confident approach when dealing with artists, managements and media partners
- You are a team player, flexible, resilient and are a proactive self-starter
- You have excellent English skills (written and spoken word) or are a native speaker
- You have experience working with Mac OS X and have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
We look forward to receiving your application including a possible start date as well as your salary expectation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviator Management is a global leader in the commercialization of music content on audio-visual platforms such as YouTube.
Aviator-managed artists include: Alice Cooper, Apocalyptica, Mark Knopfler, Def Leppard, Motörhead, Cliff Richard, Elvis Costello and Jethro Tull.