This is a key role within a global music rights organisation.
The successful candidate will create and sustain relationships with the music community across Europe, and help ensure our client maintains and builds on its position as a market leader.
Our client is global leader in music rights management, exploiting a vast catalogue of musical works on behalf of songwriters, composers and publishers.
The organisation sees itself as an advocate for the value of music, and ensures its talent receives a fair share of the commercial proceeds of its exploitation.
The wide range of talent the organisation represents are at its heart, and the role of maintaining and building on these talent relationships is of the highest importance.
As the ‘European Ambassador’ for the organisation, you’ll be expected to maintain a high profile in the industry, and closely follow current and emerging music trends.
You’ll provide leadership to the London team as they maintain contacts with established writers and publishers, and their agents, managers and attorneys across Europe.
Ultimately, your efforts will facilitate a flow of new music to be represented by the organisation enabling it to build market share across all genres and platforms.
The exceptional candidate our client is searching for must have considerable depth of experience within the music business – and they will already achieved a recognisable degree of success, earning the respect and admiration of colleagues, competitors and talent in the process.
Experience working closely with music rights will be invaluable – as will international connections and experience. Extensive team leadership experience is essential.
The successful candidate will enjoy the prestige of the role, combined with a competitive remuneration package.
To arrange a discussion about the role in complete confidence, please send in your CV to email@example.com
Domino seeks a Head of Digital to lead digital strategy and innovation across the Label Group.
The role will explore and execute opportunities for Domino’s global digital business and operations.
The Head of Digital will lead projects, deliver partnerships and strategic insights to expand the reach and commercial viability of Domino’s catalogues and campaigns, to adapt to shifts in the marketplace and to advance our digital workflows and innovations.
- To lead the global digital business at Domino Recording Co, including strategic commercial partnerships.
- To oversee the global digital account management and operations team and its integration with the rest of the business, and to maintain a high level strategic overview across existing DSP relationships and make recommendations to the MD and Board.
- To lead digital business development and deal negotiations in collaboration with our business affairs team.
- To analyse digital revenue streams and the commercial and financial viability of each deal.
- To keep an outward focus and explore best practices around emerging technologies and new digital opportunities.
- Identify and implement new digital initiatives to aid artist campaigns.
- To oversee digital operations onboarding and best practice across all commercial digital partners.
- To lead best practices around metadata and catalogue monetisation.
- To input on long term high-level revenue forecasting for the label’s digital business and retain an outward focus on how market trends may affect the company’s P&L.
- To liaise with the MD & Board on all aspects of the digital and technology landscape – including revenue analysis and new developments.
- Significant experience in digital account management and operations, digital new business and digital marketing.
- A passion and deep knowledge of technology, curiosity in new digital trends, and an understanding of how new technology developments affect music and consumer behaviour.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with strong business acumen and analytical skills, married with a fundamental understanding of the music industry and its intersection with the tech world.
- Experience in managing people and collaborating across multiple departments and international territories.
- An open and honest communication style, with the ability to nurture positive collaboration through diplomacy and a solutions-driven mindset.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to Digitalhire@dominorecordco.com before November 9, 2018.