Based in Kings Cross, Key Production is a leading manufacturing services company offering end to end manufacturing solutions in vinyl, CD, DVD, print and packaging. Working with major and independent record labels, as well as individual artists, in music, media and corporate sectors since 1990.
The Account Manager will be part of the Planning Team that oversees the manufacture of vinyl, CD, and DVD releases, the role will be to complete projects and tasks covering printing, pressing and packing, from receipt of artwork through to delivery of the finished product.
MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Liaising with and managing relationships between clients, suppliers, potential customers and in-house departments
- Obtaining and issuing quotes from suppliers to clients
- Processing orders: scheduling, prioritising, placing, chasing of all client orders
- Coordinating distribution of finished stock
- Actively promoting sales and new products
- Keeping all orders updated on the internal databases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in CD/DVD and vinyl manufacturing is required with excellent print and packaging knowledge for these formats
- Confident, super organised, numerate, ability to keep a cool head under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- A ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to getting the job done
HOW TO APPLY
Please respond with a cover letter expressing your interest and CV to Susan.Kennedy@Keyproduction.co.uk
Closing Date is: 7th December 2018
Ninja Tune is looking for an experienced product manager working across our main imprints Ninja Tune and Counter Records. Planning and executing campaigns with the Ninja Tune team, artists and managers with a high degree of responsibility, you will manage record release campaigns from beginning to end working closely with the a&r, production, marketing, digital, social media and international teams.
The candidate should have at least five years experience of creating and managing record campaigns and an awareness and appreciation for Ninja Tune and our artists. This role will be busy and demanding, and require both creative flair and an ability and enthusiasm for administration.
- Passionate about music and minimum 5 years record product management experience
- An excellent understanding of marketing campaigns and of the music industry generally
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns at once and meticulous attention to detail
- Proven capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions and manage a busy and demanding workload
- Efficient, with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Drive and ability to push projects through to completion
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to deal with people effectively and politely at all levels
- Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent ability to problem solve and keep calm under pressure
- Proven experience of digital marketing including an in depth knowledge of social media trends
- IT Literate – good understanding in Word, Excel, Pages, Mail, Outlook etc
- Hard working and enthusiastic.
- Work with Heads of departments and other staff, artists and managers to plan and execute campaigns, marketing strategy, and implement that strategy with a high degree of responsibility to reach campaign goals and drive sales.
- Take a key role in organising, coordinating and energising the different parts of effective release campaigns.
- Oversee the ‘bigger picture’ on campaigns and ensuring all areas of a campaign are working together.
- Coordinate and facilitate digital / physical releases, setting up releases and ensuring logistical release processes run smoothly and effectively including physical manufacturing and distribution and DSP deliveries and pitching.
- Hire retainers and other third parties for PR, radio etc where necessary, and drive and manage those relationships and campaigns to ensure effective work.
- Ensure campaign assets are procured in a timely fashion – from artwork, remixes, videos and social content including managing budgets, briefs and contracts.
- Create and maintain campaign timelines, briefing teams and sharing release information efficiently.
- Create detailed reports of all marketing work on individual campaigns, to ensure that all results are communicated to Ninja Tune staff, distribution, digital sales team, external marketing agencies and artist management.
- Create and maintain campaign budgets.
- Work with the Digital team to devise integrated digital campaigns and embrace new technologies, social media trends and their benefits.
- Work with the sales teams to coordinate and confirm a strong physical retail and DSP plan to drive streams, pre-orders and sales.
- Coordinate the manufacture of supporting assets including retail posters, stickers, merch etc for retail.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and digital team to plan and implement advertising on your campaigns and analyse advertising and marketing to ensure effectiveness.
- Analyse data including social media and sales data to best plan and manage campaigns.
- Suggest and implement creative marketing on your campaigns and brainstorm and contribute inspiring campaign ideas.
- Look for new, innovative ways to market and promote our artists and releases.
- Manage promotional and launch events where required.
- Artist liaison and accompanying/ organising artists at promo and events where required.
- All other work as necessary to reach campaign goals and drive awareness and sales.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining the Publishing Copyright department in our London office, the primary role of the Copyright Assistant will be to assist the team in managing our catalogue in Brazil by ensuring works and agreements are registered correctly at the collection societies. This is an entry-level position for an individual with strong data management experience. A successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills when dealing with general enquiries from internal and external sources and can deal with pressure but remain optimistic and persistent to complete tasks accurately and efficiently.
Kobalt is the leading technology-powered music services company, offering end-to-end solutions for over 50,000 artists and songwriters and 800 labels and publishing companies. Through Kobalt technology and services, creators benefit from more money, better reporting, and maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. With the award-winning Kobalt desktop portal and app, Kobalt clients get real-time insight into their work and activity.
Collection of royalties has traditionally been time-consuming and costly. Kobalt has developed centralised, automated and efficient administration services supported by a scalable, proprietary, dedicated system using the latest technology. Because of Kobalt’s innovative approach, Kobalt offers a reduction in royalty collection time of up to 50%, more effective collection as well as substantially improved transparency.
We’re currently over 600 people based across 10 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO AS A COPYRIGHT ASSISTANT?
- Ensuring works and agreements are registered correctly at the Brazilian collection societies
- Dealing with general enquiries regarding our claims to works and the terms of our publishing agreements
- Handling song disputes and duplicate claims
- Processing new works and agreements as the company acquires rights to new catalogues
You may be asked to take on extra responsibilities – please be aware that the above list is not exhaustive
YOU WILL IDEALLY HAVE…
…high level of written and spoken Portuguese as well English
…excellent communication skills: the duties require a very high level of communication internally and externally; we are looking for someone who can adapt communication to the audience, be persuasive but remain humble and professional
…track-record of excellent organization and prioritisation skills
…problem-solver skills with a detail-driven mindset
…basic Excel skills but a willingness to learn and improve
…previous admin and copyright experience in a similar role, as well as a good understanding of music publishing, is highly desirable
If interested, please follow this link