Position: ARTIST MANAGER
Employer: MODEST! MANAGEMENT
Category: ARTIST MANAGER
Location: UK – LONDON
Date Posted: Dec 3rd 2018
Modest! Management is seeking a music obsessed, passionate, well organised and confident Artist Manager to work alongside exciting and extraordinarily talented global artists. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a world class roster of artists in a dynamic, forward-thinking and passionate organisation.
Involved in all aspects of artists’ career including:
- Working and interacting daily with Artist(s).
- Working across global release campaigns
- Assisting and leading in all areas of creative (from A&R to artwork and videos etc)
- Diary management and itinerary creation
- Booking travel and meetings
- Overseeing day to day activities and logistics
- Co-ordination of promotion with label
- Overseeing touring plans working with live agent and promoter.
- Creating and overseeing budgets
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
- Understanding and experience working directly with Artists
- Knowledge of the creative community is important. Must be able to input ideas on videos, styling, photography etc.
- Excellent IT and digital skills
- Very good understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail – again!
- Energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Common sense
- A sense of humour
Minimum of 3 years experience in artist management or working directly with artists. You will be expected to hit the ground running!
Please do not apply for this job if you do not have the requisite experience.
- Full time. Office hours are 9.30am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends, as well as some business travel.
- Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
West London, SW6.
Please apply in writing with cv, to: email@example.com
Please mark clearly in the subject line ‘MANAGER POSITION’.
Please also include the following with your submission:
- Video or written: Why are you interested in the position with Modest!? What would you hope to accomplish within your first year?
- Please also tell us about an album, film, article or book that you found powerful. What impact did it have on you?
Position: PUBLISHING & COPYRIGHT COORDINATOR
Employer: OUT OF THE ARK MUSIC
Category: PUBLISHING & COPYRIGHT
Location: UK – LONDON
Salary: £20,000pa to £25,000pa (pro-rata if part-time)
Date Posted: Dec 4th 2018
A leading publisher of music resources for the primary age range, Out of the
Ark Music is well known and trusted for its top-quality publications that provide songs and musicals to inspire, excite, enhance and expand children’s enjoyment of music. Our material is used and loved by thousands of schools in the UK and across the world, and we believe that songs and singing can transform children’s lives.
We have an important role for a Publishing & Copyright Coordinator. Based in our Publishing Team you would provide cross-functional support and assistance for our Publishing and Copyright departments. You will need excellent administration and organisational skills and may have had experience in a copyright role.
- Assisting the Music Editors in coordinating the production of new titles
- Assisting the Music Editors with any publishing admin required
- Writing and distributing information for new product releases
- Co-ordinating the production schedule and process of all Words On Screen (WOS) production
- Proofing WOS content
- Co-ordinating the updating, correcting and production of stock reprints
- Liaising with suppliers and our warehouse, sales and customer service teams on the production and arrival dates of new titles and reprints
- Receiving, logging, assessing and responding to unsolicited submissions and passing assessment to Publishing Director where appropriate
- Liaising with choir leaders, music arrangers, engineers, engravers and freelance editors where appropriate
- Co-ordinating and maintaining copyright information data records
- Requesting CCLI numbers and keeping up-to-date logs of other catalogue numbers (e.g. ISBNs and ISRCs)
- Registering new titles with MCPS/PRS, PPL and other copyright administration bodies
- Applying for and responding to relevant copyright permissions and requests
- Completing internal whitesheets for all products
- Taking and distributing minutes for all Publishing Department meetings
- Organizing copies of lyrics and audio for choir rehearsals
- Obtaining quotes for print and CD duplication
- Preparing purchase orders for print and CD duplication
For a full Job Description and Terms, please go to our website at https://www.outoftheark.co.uk/about/work-for-us/.
Closing date for all applications is 9.00am, Monday 17 December 2018. Interviews will be held in Hampton, Middlesex in the week commencing 7 January 2019.
Position: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Employer: KOBALT MUSIC GROUP
Location: UK – LONDON
Date Posted: Dec 5th 2018
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join AWAL – Kobalt’s recordings division and work with our incredible and growing roster of emerging and already established talent from all over the world.
Based out of our London office and reporting to the VP, Digital Marketing you will be working closely with UK & International marketing teams as well as our US-based digital marketing counterparts. As our digital expert, you will be responsible for conceiving and executing best-in-class digital marketing campaigns and initiatives working across multiple platforms to grow audiences & followers as well as maximize engagement for new and developing Kobalt Music Recordings artists.
You are most likely already working in the music industry in a similar role with excellent understanding of all digital platforms and abreast of current music industry developments. You also need to be highly organised and methodical, but able to bring creativity, enthusiasm, and fresh ideas to the table. As much as this position requires a great deal of strategic thinking and planning, you are still a “doer” and someone who is very hands-on in their approach to work.
Founded in 2000 by Willard Ahdritz, Kobalt is creating the music company of the future. Kobalt is a global music and technology company built for artists, songwriters, publishers and labels as an alternative to the traditional music business model. Kobalt have built the technology infrastructure to enable better reporting and for artists to maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. This global technology platform is able to track and collect royalties for the billions of micro-payments per song in digital music today.
This is an established yet fast growing creator-centric company of artists and songwriters including The Chainsmokers, Kelly Clarkson, Miles Davis, Dave Grohl, Lauv, Zayn Malik, Max Martin, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Paul McCartney, Stevie Nicks, Pitbull, Elvis Presley, Skrillex, Sam Smith, and many more. Kobalt represents on average over 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in both the US and UK.
We’re currently 600 people based across 10 offices and we’re still growing.
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER AT KOBALT DO?
- Conceive industry leading digital marketing initiatives & social media strategies, using experience and expertise to formulate original and ground-breaking ideas
- Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns whilst ensuring spends are effectively maximized to achieve campaign goals
- Originate assets as required for social media and advertising campaigns
- Compile and analyse reports, using data from Kobalt’s streaming analytics platform alongside 3rd party platforms and dashboards, and present back to the marketing and management teams
- Run digital health checks at the outset of campaigns, advise clients on how to optimize their online channels and profiles
- Drive digital best practices through the company
- Manage and develop relationships with digital platforms
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Advanced experience working closely with artists and managers, digital platforms, and Digital Marketing in the music industry
- Experience in sourcing, executing and measuring influencer marketing campaigns either in the UK and/or global territories
- Proven track-record in building social numbers and followers
- Organized self-starter with the capacity to manage an often intense workload and work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels is key
- Presence as well as ambition to continuously improve and with a drive to approach each campaign with enthusiasm and innovative/creative mind-set
- Strategic in approach but hands-on and able to implement with rigour
- Collaborative, with a “can do” attitude, providing solutions to any problems
Apply through : www.kobaltmusic.com/careers