Prolifica, a leading London based management company, are seeking an experienced, highly organised and motivated Management Assistant.
Only candidates with at least two years’ management or record company experience will be considered for this role.
- Providing support to artist manager’s for global release campaigns, promotion and touring.
- Co-ordinating day-to-day activities for artists, itinerary creation, booking travel and meetings.
- Assisting in all areas of the creative process.
- Assist in planning and implementation of global marketing campaigns.
- Co-ordination and scheduling of domestic and international promotion.
- Support of the international touring business, logistics, visas, creating and overseeing budgets.
- International diary management across multiple time zones and complex promotional schedules.
- Acting as a key point of contact for communication to all third parties including record label, music publisher, agent, lawyers, PR, accountants, touring and merchandise.
- Daily communication and information flow with artist.
- Co-ordinating and maintaining the artists social media and websites.
- A minimum of two years’ proven artist management or label experience.
- A can do attitude, impeccable communication and time management skills.
- Excellent IT, digital/social media skills, web management, office software, understanding of d2c and e-commerce.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and thrive under pressure.
- Experience of assisting and co-coordinating campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail.
Salary competitive – Depending on experience
Interested? Pop an email here.
ATO Records is looking for Head of Sales.
The candidate must love music, thrive in indie label culture, and have great instincts and follow-through at driving sales initiatives.
The candidate must also be a passionate sales-person possessing deep knowledge of current physical retail landscape in addition to the ever-changing digital-streaming environment.
This candidate will have an established network with proven and excellent direct relationships with all retail accounts (national, regional, indie, etc). This position will be crucial to steering the label into the future as it pertains to sales.
This person works closely with the GM and will have a vision for growing and increasing the labels sales. The candidate is a macro big picture thinker with great ideas and creativity and can handle diving into the details , and multi-tasking.
Candidates will have minimum 5-7 years label or distribution experience. It’s essential that the candidate has held previous Head of Sales or senior level sales positions at labels or distributors.
POSITION DUTIES / ROLE WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Oversee and drive physical and digital sales, working closely with ATOs distributors and directly with retail accounts/buyers.
- Ability to communicate and effectively pitch label priorities to distribution and retail accounts including DSPs.
- Develop and implement robust and exciting new release plans.
- Ability to plan release schedule with internal teams.
- Ability to work w GM and Head of Finance to project sales figures.
- Development and implementation of sales / marketing campaigns across different levels of artists and phases in the campaigns.
- Work w GM and core marketing teams to develop exciting new release plans.
- Work with GM to develop robust catalog initiatives, discount programs.
- Develop Coop retail plans and manage retail budgets.
- Maintain and possess proven relationships w Amazon, Indie accounts, AEC, Spotify and Apple, Record Clubs (Vinyl Me Please) and Non-Trad accounts or Urban Outfitters.
- Must possess excellent direct relationships with entire account base – national accounts, indies, one stops, DSPs, non-traditional accounts.
- Work with core ATO team on DTC and direct sales initiatives.
- Run regular sales analysis and inventory reports for GM, Head of Finance, and production.
- Posses knowledge of Foreign sales / liaising with international distributors/ partners.
- Thrive in small team / indie label culture , roll sleeves up, wear many hats.
- Foster and nurture relationships and develop initiatives with indie accounts.
- Handle Inventory management and liaise closely with production.
- Advise on wholesale and retail pricing.
- Advise on production / manufacturing business
- Understanding of Vinyl-production process.
- Create one sheets / sales solicitation sheets.
- Ability to successfully work in B2B / distributor portals.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a busy, high pressure environment.