Steinberg has been providing award-winning, technologically advanced music and media production products for musicians and producers of music, video and film since 1984. Today, Steinberg is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of music and audio software and hardware, with more than two million users worldwide. Steinberg also provides business customers with license-management and copy-protection systems. The Steinberg range of products has long since found world renown in all aspects of modern digital audio processing, and form the backbone of facilities specializing in music composition and production, mastering, restoration, broadcast, sound design, audio post for the film industry among many others. Since January 2005, Steinberg is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yamaha Corporation, the world’s leading manufacturer of audio hardware.
Become part of our team within the Scoring Business Unit and help us to expand our market position!
We are looking for you as soon as possibel in a home office in UK or in our Head Office in Hamburg. European
Sales Manager (f/m) Scoring
- You will sustainably increase the sales of Steinberg products and services in the scoring market.
- Development, coordination, presentation and implementation of sales strategies for Steinbergs scoring products in Europe, which include both traditional and e-commerce sales channels.
- Ensuring a high level of product identification with sales partners and maintaining ordering and sales behaviour for customers at home and abroad.
- Development of activities and deployment of those in cooperation with local sales teams through the relevant channels to target customers.
- Collaboration with other members of the scoring business unit in the areas of marketing, product planning, product development, sales and close cooperation with other internal departments.
- You will be a main point of contact for Steinberg’s sales team and helping them to sell scoring products.
- This position includes regular European and international travel (approx. 40%, initially 60%).
- Maintain our well-established international business through our key customers, distributors, dealers and other business partners, while also gaining new customers and partners in the scoring segment for future growth.
- Develop and promote a proactive awareness of the competitive landscape.
- Develop activities and cooperate with local sales teams to deploy the activities through the relevant channels and target customers.
- Provision and maintenance of analyses and forecasts as well as the implementation of suitable measures to increase sales in cooperation with the scoring business unit and the sales team.
- Representation of the scoring business unit and communication with existing and potential customers, key influencers and industry partners as well as participation in conferences, trade fairs and events.
- You have a successful diploma or other degree in business administration, economics, commerce, and/or training certificate in marketing or sales.
- Several years of experience in the distribution of software products in a face-to-face sales environment, preferably with a focus on scoring industry.
- Experience in retail and good knowledge of online sales are important to us.
- You are customer-oriented and have very good experience in dealing with international partners.
- You demonstrate experience through industry expertise in the competitive landscape.
- You have many years of experience in the music creation industry.
- You have very good communication and negotiation skills in a multicultural environment.
- You have sound financial planning and management skills.
- You are used to working independently and self-directed, keeping your own results and those of the company in focus.
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as good cross-platform skills.
You can expect a creative environment in which you act in a team-oriented, structured and cooperative manner.
A dedicated and highly passionate team is looking forward to working with you. We develop and promote the strengths of our employees. Individual freedom, respect, appreciation and trust are essential foundations of our company’s success. Become a part of it!
Does this sound like you?
If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application along with your salary expectations and earliest starting date.