SJM Concerts are at the forefront of the Live UK Music market. We promote the biggest UK acts and many world-renowned artistes in the concert and events industry.
To work as part of our busy marketing team to maximise exposure of events promoted by SJM Concerts. To implement marketing campaigns to generate sales for new tours and events via various platforms including press, radio, TV, digital and print.
To be highly efficient, organised and enthusiastic, with an ability to thrive under pressure in a stressful environment – and a passion for the music industry is a must have.
To market all events promoted by SJM Concerts in conjunction with the promoters and directors in a cost effective, efficient manner to the excellent first class standards upon which SJM Concerts has built its reputation.
- Working closely with members of the press, marketing and digital team you will create and implement marketing campaigns for SJM tours and events.
- Liaising with our external agencies to set up radio campaigns & book print, digital and outdoor advertising.
- Booking TV advertising and coordinating the creation of TV commercials and online videos to advertise tours and events.
- Working with the digital team to implement online marketing activity including social media announcements, sponsored posts & online ads including PPC, video pre-roll & display.
- Liaising with venues, tickets agents, & agents to ensure they have all essential materials for new event / tour announcements and maintaining a correspondence throughout a campaign.
- Working alongside our ticketing department to facilitate the setup of artist, venue and external pre-sales as required.
- Coordinating the creation of tour artwork and the process of getting designs approved with promoters, agents and management for both print and online.
- Management of artwork and compilation pages for print press.
- To monitor and adhere to SJM tour and event marketing budgets as agreed with the respective SJM promoter.
- Offering creative ideas and suggestions for tour and event announcements and general marketing pushes as required.
- To work out of hours as required, including on site at festivals and outdoor shows.
- To fulfil any other duties as requested by the directors or the Head of Press & Marketing.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A suitable qualification and/or education to degree level is desired, and a minimum of 2 years marketing experience is required preferably in a music, creative arts, cultural or lifestyle position.
- A strong knowledge & understanding of the music industry is preferable.
- Experience and knowledge of relevant marketing channels (including social media, print, street-marketing, digital, radio and TV) is highly desirable.
- Experience working under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any one time and to work to deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to write concisely.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for the role and a willingness to assist and work as part of a strong team.
To apply please please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com.