Position: PERSONAL ASSISTANT/ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER TO DIRECTOR
Employer: SLAM DUNK LTD
Salary: £18k – £25k DOE
Date Posted: Jul 27th 2018
Experienced PA required for an excellent career making opportunity working with the Director of a leading music event’s company based in Leeds. This position requires an excellent organiser and communicator to work within this very busy and friendly environment. You will have outstanding multi-tasking abilities and the flexibility to work in this ever-evolving role, working calmly under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Diary management
- Personal PA duties
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Booking international travel arrangements and accommodation and collating itineraries
- Screening incoming correspondence
- Preparing and processing expenses
- Producing documentation and research for projects when necessary
- General administration
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers.
- Agreeing timescales, costs and resources.
- Constantly monitoring progress and costs.
- Regular progress reporting of projects
- Ensuring marketing plans are formulated and achieved.
- Ensure all other marketing related tasks are completed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar roll is preferred;
- Exceptional IT skills to include Microsoft Office;
- Highly developed organisational skills and initiative;
- Maturity to handle a range of situations;
- A meticulous and thorough nature;
- An ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality;
- A passion for music
- Ability to work on their own
- Ability to multitask and anticipate needs
Closing date; 20th August 2018
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No phone calls or Agencies please.
Position:ASSISTANT ROYALTIES MANAGER
Employer: KOBALT MUSIC GROUP
Location: UK – LONDON
Date Posted: Jul 26th 2018
Joining the growing Royalties team in our brand-new London office, the Assistant Royalties Manager will manage a small team and assist in delivering global publishing royalties to our clients in an accurate and timely manner by running operational reporting and analysis for the wider Publishing Operations team to help streamline & co-ordinate the collection, processing, and accounting of royalties.
You will need the ability to remain optimistic and persistent when working to analyse gaps and errors in payment to our clients, and have high levels of confidence in decision making when faced with difficult challenges. Working across several areas of the business liaising with key stakeholders such as copyright and tech teams requires excellent communication skills as well as a detail-driven mindset and that you are comfortable with repetitive and data-heavy tasks while remaining positive and determined to complete all tasks accurately and efficiently.
Founded in 2000 by Willard Ahdritz, Kobalt is creating the music company of the future. Kobalt is a global music and technology company built for artists, songwriters, publishers and labels as an alternative to the traditional music business model. Kobalt have built the technology infrastructure to enable better reporting and for artists to maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. This global technology platform is able to track and collect royalties for the billions of micro-payments per song in digital music today.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO AS AN ASSISTANT ROYALTIES MANAGER?
- Work closely with Copyright, Accounts, Clients, Synch and Tech teams under the guidance of the Senior Manager to help ensure effective, accurate and timely statement delivery to publishing clients
- Solve problems arising from distributions and support copyright teams with any direction they may seek regarding royalties or royalty processing
- Make sure that due statements, data files, and receipts are received accurately and on a timely basis, and handled accordingly in line with internal schedules, standards and deadlines.
- Run and keep on top of multiple regular reports
- You may be asked to take on extra responsibilities – please be aware that the above list is not exhaustive
YOU WILL IDEALLY HAVE…
- …numeracy, attention to detail, accuracy and analytical skills
- …excellent communication skills with experience communicating to a wide-ranging audience of varying seniority, skill, and knowledge
- …experience in supervising, managing and motivating team members
- …track-record of excellent organization & prioritisation skills working under high pressure and to tight deadlines
- …ability to think of improvements to existing tools and processes to continually enhance what we do to achieve our goals
- …comfortable using Excel to calculate %’s and manipulate large sets of data using formulas and pivot tables
- …background and knowledge of SQL or other domain-specific language used in programming is preferred
- …solid understanding of music publishing, copyright & royalty processes
If you are interested in this awesome opportunty, find out more in the following link
Position: LABEL MANAGER – DANCE MUSIC SPECIALIST
Employer: HANDLE RECRUITMENT
Category: LABEL MANAGEMENT
Location: UK – LONDON
Date Posted: Aug 2nd 2018
Handle Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and proactive Label Manager to join a progressive and reputable music company. Working within the catalogue marketing department you will be responsible for preparing and managing both physical and digital catalogue products.
As the Label Manager you will be initiating, managing and bringing to the market a variety of music products including: catalogue reissues, special packaging, branded retailer exclusives, compilations and digital products.
- Product development: Proposing physical and digital product, playlist, artwork and packaging ideas
- Product Management: Managing physical and digital release schedules to agreed deadlines and preparing launches, campaigns and promotions
- Marketing and Brand Development: Managing the digital and physical marketing strategy for designated titles, playlists and labels
This role will be well suited to an experienced Label Manager who enjoys the creative marketing element of the campaign release process.
Only candidates with solid experience doing a similar role within the Music industry will be considered for this role.
If interested in this role, don’t hessitate to apply here