Position:SENIOR PR AGENT
Employer: SPINNIN’ RECORDS
Closing Date: Oct 13th 2018
Spinnin’ Records is a Dutch record label and international leader in dance music.
It’s a very dynamic, young and growing music company that releases music all over the world.
The label looking for an experienced Senior PR Agent to join its PR team full-time, based in Hilversum in the Netherlands.
- Building strategic PR campaigns for music releases on Spinnin’s (sub)labels, writing press releases and contriving story ideas for various projects.
- Building a relationship with Spinnin’s artists and coordinate campaigns to raise their profiles to a next level.
- Generate widespread press coverage in line with the artists’ goals and wishes.
- Working closely with various teams within the Spinnin’ brand to create new and unique campaigns to promote the label and its artists, including setting up promotional strategies along with our Global Partnerships department.
- At least three years experience in music PR, setting up print and online media campaigns.
- Up to date with current developments in (electronic) dance music, its artists, labels and events.
- An extensive list of contacts within (inter)national music media.
- Understanding and able to incorporate the importance of social media into a PR campaign.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both Dutch and English.
- A passionate music lover, team player and sparkling personality.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
And what do we offer you? Well, very much! A versatile job at one of the key players on the market.
The company offers an inspiring, energetic working environment and a competitive salary. In addition, we offer good employee benefits and we give you the chance to fulfill the best job in the world!
Are you interested? We would like to receive your motivation and CV. You can send all this to email@example.com to Benita van Binsbergen
Position:COMMUNICATIONS AND PR MANAGER
Location: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Closing Date: Sep 23rd 2018
As a leading licensing business at the heart of the UK’s music industry, PPL ensures that those who invest their time, talent and money to make recorded music are compensated and recognised when their music is used by businesses or broadcast on TV, radio or online.
WHAT YOU’LL BE USING…
Under the direction of the Senior Communications and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and measuring external communications and PR activities on time and on budget to support the company’s business activities.
The Communications and PR Manager will be responsible for seeking opportunities proactively to ‘sell’ PPL across appropriate B2B and B2C platforms to key target audiences, including the company’s members (existing and new), the broadcast sector, overseas music licensing companies, the wider music industry, government, and the general public.
This coverage is not limited to media publications but includes speaking opportunities, drafting engaging newsletter content and identifying appropriate opportunities across other public platforms.
Implement strategic campaigns, which raise awareness of the organisation, drive business, and position the company as a leader.
Manage the sell-in of stories to the media, creatively communicating angles that are relevant to journalists and publications to maximise coverage potential.
Plan, write and manage the delivery of corporate materials from press releases, interview briefing notes, and CEO quarterly updates, to internal and external presentations, newsletter stories, Annual Reviews, and opinion pieces.
Advise on and select the best use of media and overall communications channels (i.e. TV, radio, print, online) as required for the successful execution of campaigns.
Build a network of journalist contacts proactively in a range of national, regional and trade publications that can help the company to extend its coverage potential.
Liaise proactively with staff throughout PPL to ensure that all communications materials and information relating to campaigns is up-to-date and consistent, whilst complying with the company’s mission, corporate values and policies.
Monitor and report on the effectiveness of all media campaigns, always looking to develop the metrics and formats of presenting this information.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED…
Along with the key accountabilities you will also need the following:
- At least five years’ experience of working in a corporate communications and PR role, preferably in-house.
- Solid knowledge of PR, marketing and social media disciplines through relevant degree and/or professional qualification.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and effectively manage competing organisational demands and a heavy workload.
- Experience of utilising traditional tools (press, networking etc.) as well as new tools (social media, blogs etc.) in order to maximise media coverage and awareness opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels to drive results.
- Experience of working flexibly in a time-pressured and challenging environment with multiple deadlines.
- Highly IT literate.
Experience of working in the music industry would be beneficial.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER…
When you come on board at PPL you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will be entitled to 25 days’ annual leave. You will also be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including Private Medical Care, Season Ticket Loan, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Discounted Gym Memberships and many more…
You will also be entitled to an annual discretionary bonus, depending on PPL and personal performance.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and cover letter as to why you feel this is the right role for you here.
Employer: WARP RECORDS
Location: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Closing Date: Oct 1st 2018
Warp Records has an exciting opportunity for a UK Promotions Coordinator to be based in their London office.
The full-time role is part of the UK team, supporting creative and effective campaigns for the label’s roster of ground-breaking artists.
Duties may include; liaising with media, research, coordination of events, distribution of promotional materials, handling mailing lists and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have a huge passion for and be deeply immersed in music culture with a good knowledge of Warp’s artists.
A good understanding of the UK music and media landscape is a must. You’ll bring a high level of energy to the role and be a confident communicator.
You’ll have high quality standards, good attention to detail and be able to handle the pressure of multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Experience at a label would be an advantage, but is not essential if you can demonstrate suitable skills from your experience elsewhere.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please apply in writing with a CV and cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org