Symphonic Distribution is a 100% independent music distribution and marketing company with headquarters in Tampa, FL. We focus on distributing electronic, hip-hop, and urban music in general. We pride ourselves in finding the newest, most talented up-and-coming bands, producers, rappers, managers, and labels with promise of developing long careers.
We are currently looking for a full time Digital Marketing & Trends Manager to join our team!
If you are an experienced marketer who is obsessed with music; if you are simultaneously a power consumer of all things new and trending in the digital world; if you are incredibly attuned to industry marketing trends and relish any opportunity to discuss the current marketing climate; if your own knowledge of electronic, hip-hop and/or Latin/urban rivals only that of Google with about as much room and hunger for growth, then this job may be for you!
Reporting to the Director of Client Marketing & Playlist Promotion and based in New York City, NY the Digital Marketing & Trends Manager will be the main driver of artist/release campaigns while making sure we are benchmarking strategies against the most innovative in the interactive world.
- Keep the marketing team informed of the latest trends dominating the market
- Perform in-depth artist/project diagnostics identifying like-artists/projects, as well as project strengths and weaknesses
- Use expertise and knowledge to identify marketing trends and trends in data to turn them into actionable insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business-related field preferred.
- Must have knowledge and a deep passion for electronic, hip-hop or Latin/urban music.
- Must have 3+ years of experience working in a marketing role at a record label, distributor, management company, or publisher, or agency.
- Must have at least a foundational understanding of the intricacies of streaming music retailers and the marketing trends and campaigns currently happening.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience giving presentations.
- Must have proficiency using Google’s Suite of productivity applications.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Must have strong collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to successfully partner with multiple stakeholders.
ABOUT SYMPHONIC DISTRIBUTION
Symphonic Distribution is a 100% independent music distribution and marketing company founded by music producer Jorge Brea in 2006. Headquartered in downtown Tampa, FL with offices in major music markets throughout the world, Symphonic provides thousands of new and established record labels, managers and individual artists with global digital music distribution to hundreds of retail and streaming platforms, playlist pitching, release promotion, and a comprehensive suite of label services. Symphonic enables content creators to fully maximize their music’s revenue and grow their global audience.
Symphonic Distribution is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity you can learn more in this link