The Shop Ibiza specialise in providing top level event services and AV products to our private and corporate clients. Our clients range from well-heeled individuals to music industry labels, nightclubs and fashion brands. Our events range from outdoor parties, conferences and nightclub installations and operation.
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Assisting all pre-production of events including design and spec’ing of correct equipment.
- Set up and running of technical aspects of events including private, club and festival.
- Managing crew.
- Correct maintenance, service and repair of audio and video equipment.
- Implement and overlook new stock and warehouse management systems.
Candidates will be confident and passionate with either sound or lighting as their preferred science but knowledgeable across all aspects of our technical requirements is essential:
- Video walls & projectors
- Lighting design, programming & operation
- Live sound mixing including FOH, Monitors,
- In-ears and Mics, etc.
- DJ equipment and set up savvy
- Working with WYSIWYG and/or Sketch Up/CAD
- Truss and rigging
- Understanding of installation and repairs to equipment
- Power generators and distribution
The successful candidates must have a full European driving license, a friendly and helpful manner and the ability to work under pressure while remaining professional and positive. Organised and responsible are imperative qualities we demand.
This is a great opportunity with a great company where the right candidate can really get involved during the entire production process amongst a great international team.
Our season Kicks off in May and finishes in November but we are pleased to offer the right applicant a full time annual position with a view to becoming an integral part of our business moving forward in the mid to long term. However, we also have shorter contracts available for other applicants.
Managing a wide range of acts across our new in-house imprint A4Ward and select Label Services projects, this role is tasked with creating, delivering and co-ordinating marketing and promotional campaigns for domestic and international releases.
Working autonomously and as part of the label team the Marketing Manager is in charge of coordinating
releases and social media strategy for the A4Ward label and driving artist campaigns through to completion.
- Working with artists and artist managements to deliver creative and profitable campaigns
- Strategic campaign planning and product creation
- Developing and managing the ‘A4Ward’ label brand
- Social media strategy for ‘A4Ward’
- Asset creation (artwork, press shots, videos, etc.)
- Coordinating external PR teams
- Working with external creative and media buying agencies
- Working with the digital team to deliver digital campaigns
- Managing budgets
- Delivering sales and marketing reports to all teams
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th December
Kingdom Collective is an award-winning creative agency with a core team based in London. Our worldwide network of consultants, collaborators and creatives keeps us at the forefront of emerging culture and communication.
At Kingdom, we’re driven by creating and sharing things we genuinely believe in; experiences that stay with you long after they’ve finished, content that compels, stories you don’t forget. In doing so, we help brands cut through the noise to build credible and lasting cultural equity. None of this counts unless someone’s listening, so we’re also the communications people who make sure it all gets noticed.
Some of our current & previous clients include; Red Bull Music Academy, Red Bull Studios, Pioneer DJ, Peroni, Oxfam, Obonjan, Trump Cushion, WeGotTickets, St John at Hackney & Dice
In-house projects: The Beat Hotel (Marrakech & Glastonbury), Land of Kings & New York Music Map
We’re looking for a bright PR Account Executive to join our growing team, full-time, working across all of our clients and in-house projects, based in our Shoreditch office.
- Plan and execute music & entertainment-focused PR campaigns across national, lifestyle & specialist media
- Continually build relationships with contacts across print, broadcast and online
- Research and draft press materials for a range of campaigns – press releases, media pitches and briefing documents
- Set up and manage media partnerships
- Focus on maximising social opportunities for clients
- Media and artist liaison at live events
- Support wider team with general office management duties – diary management, research & admin support
- Help with event planning and activation
- Manage relationships with networks of influencers, engaging them with client campaigns
- Contribute to creative & strategy sessions to plan campaigns and moments that go beyond traditional PR
- Management of company website and social media channels
- Minimum 2 years agency experience in communications/consumer PR preferably with music and/or technology experience
- An understanding of brands and how they operate within the cultural world
- Obsessive about new music and culture
- Highly competent copywriting skills; able to adapt style and tone for different clients and projects
- Super organised, motivated and results-orientated
- Strong media contacts. with a proven record of flourishing in a media-facing role
- Proactive and able to use initiative to make things happen
- Interest in and knowledge of social opportunities
- Adaptable multi-tasker
- Consume a wide range of media; newspapers, magazines, blogs, Twitter and staying abreast of the news agenda
- Passionate about live events, marketing and media
- Highly active and personally interested in the music/cultural scenes
- A self-starter who wants to get stuck in
2:1 University Degree preferred
9.30 – 18.00
To apply please follow this link