COMPANY: UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP
LOCATION: NEW SOUTH WALES, AUSTRALIA
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 3rd 2018
The global explosion of digital content consumption has created some seriously exciting opportunities in the world of entertainment and media.
To be successful in this transformational landscape, we look for talented, entrepreneurial people to drive continued growth and enhance our strategic offering to artists and clients.
The Creative Services Manager role encompasses account management, team leadership, stakeholder engagement, administration and elements of marketing and sales.
As the 2IC, this key role will contribute to a significant revenue area of our business.
A TYPICAL DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER INCLUDES…
- Leading as a 2IC and providing guidance and mentorship to the immediate team.
- Managing and facilitating requests from a portfolio of clients across media, entertainment and gaming.
- Identifying opportunities and presenting creative pitches to clients to drive revenue.
- Engaging internal departments and partners locally and internationally to maximise artist opportunities.
- Providing insights and market research to inspire the team, driving creative input and new ideas.
- Overseeing complex administrative projects relating to client requirements.
What we’re looking for in a Creative Services Manager…
- Experience in a client-facing role within the media, creative agency, entertainment or digital world.
- Excellent people manager who loves to lead and inspire.
- A people person, collaborator and influencer.
- Highly creative and entrepreneurial. You love to think BIG!
- Interested in digital transformation, up-to-date on trends and the evolving marketplace.
- Expert communicator and presenter.
- An efficient and detailed operator.
To APPLY, please click here.
BMAT – SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (ES)
COMPANY: BMAT MUSIC INNOVATION
LOCATION: BARCELONA, SPAIN
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 19, 2018
At BMAT, we like to sing ‘put the right letters together and make a better day’. Our international team, full of problem solvers and music lovers, work to put the right chords together and make a better music scene.
As users (and we use it a lot), we want it more accessible. As musicians, we need it fairer. And as music researchers, we squeeze our brains to develop one of the most widespread systems to track music and identify audio.
Currently, we report music usage from all over the world to PROs, labels, publishers and broadcasters, so that artists get the recognition they deserve. However, we only feel totally fulfilled when we can sneak a couple of funny jokes while talking about this.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Design and implement data schemas and workflows that unify audiovisual and music metadata
- Knowledge in MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB as database management systems
- Lucene and ElasticSearch are our text-search technologies
- Develop tools to match metadata coming from different sources
- Maintain and operate our music monitoring platform and audiovisual tools
- Reuse and integrate existing services to create new ones
- Support Customers/Pilots needs, fastly design and implement new tailor-made features and innovative solutions
- Clear communication, resolutive and creative
- Think uncertainty creates opportunity rather than stress
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English and Spanish
What we offer:
- Full-time job and fixed-term contract
- Flexibility on working hours and home office
- Social benefits
- Free coffee, fruits and language and computer classes
- Become part of a young and international team based in Barcelona obsessed with bettering the music industry
To APPLY click here.
MACK AVENUE – PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (US)
LOCATION: LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 20, 2018
Mack Avenue is hiring a Production Coordinator based in its Los Angeles office. We are an independent and dynamic record label with a passionate commitment to the music that we record and market. Become part of our highly functioning Production team, creating vital and bold materials and packaging in support of our award-winning artists and catalog.
As our creative endeavors and passionate commitment lead us into a variety of genres, our primary mission of recording and presenting music that inspires remains intact.
Production Coordinator: This entry-level administrative position based in Los Angeles supports our Creative Services + Production department.
- Provide administrative support for the Director and Vice President of the department
- Input and manage all vendor information, invoices, purchase orders and payments into accounting system and tracking sheets
- Create web banners, social media posts, posters and other promotional items
- Metadata entry and digital asset uploads to DSPs, internal shared drive, public media site and other platforms
- Submit and track product orders, coordinate mailings and review product inventory levels
- Facilitate logistics for photoshoots, video shoots and meetings
- Compile, proofread and route copy for bios, packaging and other related items
- College degree preferred
- Basic Photoshop and InDesign experience essential
- Must be a superstar multi-tasker to coordinate a vast array of timeframes and projects
- Strong administrative and computer skills (MS Office) with solid organizational and communication skills a must
- Prior production experience of 1 to 2 years required
- Working knowledge of CD and LP printing/manufacturing a plus
- Conscientious, reliable and have a great sense of humor
Salary + benefits. Normal office hours. Please forward a resume to email@example.com with PRODUCTION COORDINATOR in ALL CAPS in the subject header.
If you are looking for ongoing work and music industry business opportunties, then we welcome you to join Music Gateway and access our daily project opportunities, simply sign up with the link below.