VECTOR MANAGEMENT IS LOOKING TO FILL THE ROLE OF PA / JUNIOR DAY TO DAY MANAGER IN LONDON
This role will provide key management support to the UK Director of a busy global music management company, and be the main contact for all office management concerns, dealing with the utilities and their contracts.
This role also encompasses junior management day to day responsibilities which will play an integral part in working on elements across all areas of an artist’s career.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE:
- Results and detail orientated (no matter how small the task)
- A good-natured team player
- Discrete, excellent communication and great people skills are vital
- Experienced at working in and managing international business, dealing with multiple countries and cultures is a plus.
This role is being offered as an initial temporary position until the end of the year , but candidates should be available and interested to extend should the position become permanent. Available to commence from 20th August 2018.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please email both a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd August 2018.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
The London office is always seeking highly organised and motivated Assistants to work within our Music Touring department. Assistants either work for a specific Agent or support a whole music team, working across a diverse and world-renowned artist roster. You must have previous Live Music Industry experience, ideally in an agency context, have excellent communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inputting and maintaining all schedules with high attention to detail
- Answering calls on behalf of the Agent
- Coordinating meetings and updating schedules for artists
- Organising Certificates of Sponsorship for artists for the UK and Visas worldwide where needed
- Producing and reviewing contracts for shows booked
- Keeping account of all the money in for shows and chasing deposits/payments when needed
- Collating ticket sales information and passing onto the relevant parties
- Supervise tour artwork and announcements
- Developing relations with managers/artists/venues/promoters
- Solid previous Agency Assistant experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the music industry is essential
- Experience of Tour Accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
Please send us your CV and we will be in touch should we think you’d be suitable for any future Music Touring Assistant positions.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
To APPLY click here.
BNDR Music is a newly established company signing emerging artists and is currently looking for a Label & Publisher Administration Manager extraordinaire.
The ideal candidate should have a wealth of experience in publishing and desire to take up a new challenge.
- Compiling, logging and uploading song assets
- Song registration (PRS , PPL and relevant collection societies)
- Compiling label copies
- Logging song metadata
- Uploading tracks to digital distribution portal
- Liaising with digital distributor to ensure all information is uploaded correctly and within distributors release lead time
- Completing pitch forms for Distributor / DSP’s
- Experience working with music distributors
- An understanding of release set up and roll out process
- A good knowledge of excel / spreadsheets
- Experience of registering songs with collection societies
Please submit your application along with your CV and short covering letter to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of submitting your application then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position.
If you are looking for ongoing work and music industry business opportunties, then we welcome you to join Music Gateway and access our daily project opportunities, simply sign up with the link below.