Position: LABEL MANAGER, ADA
Employer: WARNER MUSIC GROUP
Location: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Closing Date: Sep 21st 2018
The Label Management department provides creative and logistical support to our independent label partners, helping them to develop projects from a commercial marketing perspective.
Our ideal candidate will come from an experienced, knowledgeable music background and have full life-cycle experience of the sales, marketing and release process.
You will have full understanding of all formats and commercial platforms, be adept at multi-tasking and problem solving and have an entrepreneurial outlook, always seeking out new commercial opportunities on behalf of your label partners.
- To initiate and manage creative and detailed commercial marketing campaigns for a varied roster of distributed labels and artists in the UK.
- Generation of effective Sales tools and Marketing material designed to promote the full mix of commercial formats, physical, download and streaming.
- Oversee the release process and ensure that all aspects of it are properly managed in a
- timely manner, including stock control, distribution of relevant marketing and promotional assets, retail planning.
- Develop strong relationships with the teams at our label partners labels in order to deliver successfulmulti-platform campaigns and maintain a high level of service.
- Pro-actively provide insight, advice and creative planning support to partners in respect of their releases, catalogue and revenue.
- Be the primary source of information for the partner labels you represent to our worldwide ADA marketing network.
- Work closely with all internal departments including Sales and Digital, Supply Chain and Ops, and where relevant D2C, Sync, Brand & promotional staff.
- Contribute creatively to the strategic direction of the business, including identification of new commercial trends, new business opportunities and creative ideas.
- Competent understanding of financial planning, including forecasting, budgeting, P&L management.
- Analysis of music market and project specific data.
- Good understanding and previous experience of working with independent labels, artists and 3rd party distribution and product release processes.
- Demonstrable experience in managing sales and retail marketing campaigns on releases of varying scale and genre in the UK market place.
- Proven experience of working with commercial teams across all formats, retail types and platformsincluding demonstrable experience of the digital music market space.
- Proactive and positive with ability to independently initiate tasks and follow through to completion.
- Efficient and organised, with the ability to successfully manage multiple sources of data and information and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey data in a clear and concise manner and manage multiple relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable and interested of the current music market, especially regarding the independent sector.
If you want to apply to this brilliant opportunity click here.
Position: BAND SALES AND PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE
Employer: SOUND PERFORMANCE
Location: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Closing Date: Sep 22nd 2018
Sound Performance Ltd are a London-based market leader for manufacturing vinyl, CD, books and special packaging for the music industry.
We have an immediate opening for a Band Sales and Production Executive to look after the pricing and production needs of our one off clients together with some small record labels.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Fielding incoming sales enquiries
- Preparing detailed and accurate quotations
- Securing orders and taking payment
- Placing orders with our factories and progressing the production process through to final delivery
- Working with clients who may not be aware of the production process and need support and guidance throughout
The role also includes some office support including event organisation, travel and accommodation bookings.
The successful candidate will have a positive friendly nature, good numeracy and literacy, administrative accuracy, excellent customer service skills when communicating with customers via email and phone, and be able to carefully manage and prioritise a wide variety of tasks and projects.
Full training will be given however a basic understanding of music products, artwork packaging and format types would be an advantage.
Location: Greenwich, London
Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Band Sales and Production Executive in the subject line.
Position: JUNIOR MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Employer: EVERYBODY’S MANAGEMENT
Location: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Closing Date: Sep 7th 2018
Everybody’s Management is an independent artist management company with a dynamic roster.
Everybody’s believe in a partnership that helps discover and develop the artists’ unique point of view, while providing creative support alongside strategic business understanding.
Location: Highbury Fields, very close to Highbury & Islington station and all the amenities of the local area. Restaurants, pubs, supermarkets, gym, cycle shops, etc.
Role: We’re seeking a highly organised, business and creatively-minded Junior Management Assistant required to work across an exciting roster of artists, assisting on all levels of management.
The role will include a focus on digital and social media with proficiency and relevant experience in this area is desired.
- Artist personal requests and general day to day tasks
- Coordinating recording sessions and everything related to that
- Keeping diaries up to date
- Assisting at Live events
- Assisting with planning and implementation of promotional activity
- Assisting with planning and implementation across artists’ social media platforms as required: along with the wider team to plan, curate and create impactful & engaging content
- Participating in liaising with worldwide teams including record labels, publishing labels, touring teams
- Budgeting where relevant
- Some tour advancing
- General involvement in campaign planning and creative
- Thinking ahead and foreseeing issues before they arise
- Completing tasks in a timely fashion
- Staying consistently informed of new social media platforms & trends with a similar interest in services and tools to increase reach and engagement for your artists
- Some previous music industry experience required
- Good IT and digital skills
- A strong knowledge of and experience in using all relevant social media platforms is required
- Editing skills (photo/video/text) an advantage
- Excellent time management & attention to detail
- Pro-active with a problem solving attitude
Job Requirements: Full time. Office hours are 10am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends, as well as some business travel. Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
If this opportunity is your cup of tea send an email here with your CV and any other relevant information.