Position: PRESS ASSISTANT
Employer: YOUR ARMY
Category: PRESS ASSISTANT
Location: UK, LONDON
Date Posted: Oct 9th 2018
Your Army Promotions is an industry leader working with the biggest and most credible acts in the world. We are looking for a Press Assistant to join our London-based PR Department.
The desired candidate will have a passion for press and keen eye for detail, with a good understanding of media and the music business. We are a fast-paced department looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic assistant to support across our varied roster of emerging and established artists.
Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
Please send a C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Employer: FUNNEL MUSIC
Category: DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA
Location: UK, LONDON
Salary: SUBJECT TO EXPERIENCE
Date Posted: Oct 15th 2018
We are looking to strengthen our team with the appointment of a Digital Marketing Manager.
Funnel is a music company with a difference. Committed to our model which puts greater emphasis on the development of artists, we have steadily built up our roster of artists and professionals. With an increasing number of releases planned over the next year, we have decided to establish our own in house digital marketing team.
We are looking for someone who has good experience in the area of digital marketing, running successful campaigns and who will enjoy the energy and pace of our growing business and team.
- Working directly with managers and artists to strategize digital marketing campaigns
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns of select Funnel managed artists
- Working with both internal & external partners on creating content for artist’s digital channels
- Both advising & executing digital advertising strategies
- Identifying new digital marketing opportunities with new technologies and partners
- Plan and execute Funnel’s digital marketing strategy
- Maintaining Funnel’s website
- At least two years previous experience working in digital marketing, music experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of and professional experience working with all social platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of overall digital trends and resources, both within and out of the music industry
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook ad manager and similar digital advertising platforms
- Basic knowledge of code and website management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working & communicating with artists, managers and colleagues
- Confident working to deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please send us a CV together with a covering letter explaining why you think this could be the opportunity for you here
Position: AUDIO-VISUAL CONTENT MANAGER – RECORD LABEL
Employer: HANDLE RECRUITMENT
Location: UK – LONDON
Date Posted: Oct 16th 2018
Exciting opportunity for an Audio-Visual Content Manager to build the visual elements of an established music catalogue at an extremely reputable record label.
Based out of high spec offices in Central London, this role would suit a confident, tech savvy individual with a deep understanding of the role of visual media in music.
KEY FEATURES WILL INCLUDE
- Work directly with artists to deliver bespoke Audio Visual content for artists across the catalogue.
- Analysing and responding to key market trends, in order to deliver the best possible Audio Visual content across a variety streaming platforms.
- Develop schedule to commercially release 3rd party Audio Visual performance content, on behalf of the artists and labels.
- Work with external video content creators (art-workers, producers, commissioners) on new content.
- Working closely with internal label partners and international contacts, interacting with artist management as well as technical experts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- An in depth understanding of visual media and AV content creation.
- A broad knowledge of various channels where audio-visual material is consumed and how to format out-put effectively.
- Great communications skills.
- Knowledge of technical, operational and commercial aspects and mechanisms of digital content management and distribution.
THE SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL BUSINESS PARTNER ACCOUNT WILL RECEIVE
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you’re interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!