Position: INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Location: LONDON, UK
Salary: DEPENDENT ON CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
Closing Date: Sep 16th 2018
The Zildjian Company has been synonymous with setting the standard for the development and manufacture of high performance musical instruments since 1623.
As the world’s leading maker of cymbals, drumsticks and percussion mallets, Zildjian products are sold across the globe, under the Zildjian and Vic Firth brands, and are the standard to which all other cymbals, drumsticks and mallets are measured.
From the beginner to the world’s greatest rock stars, jazz performers and concert percussionists, amateurs and pros alike chose Zildjian and Vic Firth products to allow them to experience and share the joy of music.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts with offices in Los Angeles, CA and London, UK, Zildjian products are sold globally through distributors and via a network of dealers.
All Zildjian products are made in the USA at our cymbal factory in Norwell, MA and drumstick/mallet factory in Newport, ME.
We are looking for an International Social Media Manager to grow, engage, and retain our follower base across existing owned channels; drive earned media; and test, learn and scale within paid social media channels.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, s/he will have direct responsibility for the execution of our social media marketing plan for the Zildjian family of brands including Zildjian, Vic Firth, and Mike Balter.
S/he will be a digital athlete with a passion for being up-to-date on the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
S/he will also be one part passionate brand builder and one part consumer champion – someone who thrives on spreading their passion and excitement for our brands with consumers in multiple segments around the world while continuously driving performance improvement by leveraging analytics to better understand our consumers and optimize our engagement with them.
The successful candidate will have a high-level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills, with a talent for writing custom and engaging content.
Our team is at the heart of our culture. We value family, innovation, and accountability. We strive to hire and develop the best and foster a culture of collaboration, communication and transparency. We are a driven and hardworking group of individuals that have a lot fun growing these brands!
- Understand consumer personas, attitudes, behaviors and trends. Understand and leverage the consumer journey to optimize engagement and impact.
- In conjunction with the Director Digital Marketing, collaborate with Education and Content Strategy team, Category Management and Artist Relations to design and execute a social media strategy that delivers against business goals and objectives.
- Build and maintain our social media profiles and presence – writing and posting social optimized content and responding to followers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube and other social media channels.
- Identify new and innovative ways to engage existing and new consumers through exploring new social media channels that reach our target audiences.
- Ensure all content is aligned with brand standards.
- Monitor and report on relevant social content about our brands, our competitors and other industry influencers.
- Attend consumer and trade events to capture and create content.
- Develop, recommend, and execute optimization strategies and tactics based on analytics insights and reports.
- Execute the SEO action plan; ensure best practices are implemented across our owned channels.
- Stay up to date with current technologies, best practices and trends in social media, design tools and applications and share across the team to continuously improve.
- Build, maintain and distribute a detailed a master consumer marketing calendar for each brand and region.
- Track social media performance against KPIs to ensure our plans and content are achieving relevant metrics relative to all paid, owned and earned efforts. Oversee test & learns and scaled media analytics to ensure the delivery of optimal results and impact.
- Develop, recommend, and execute optimization strategies and tactics based on analytics insights and reports
- Actively listen to consumers; monitor and report on relevant insights about our brands and products, our competitors and other industry influencers
- Attend consumer and trade events to capture and create content
- Stay up to date with current technologies, best practices and trends in social media, design tools and applications and share across the team to continuously improve
- Build, maintain and distribute a detailed a master consumer marketing calendar for each brand and region.
- Collaborate with the US team to build a holistic view of our marketing activities and impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications with 5+ years of experience in social media marketing or digital first PR.
- A social media power user with passion for social media marketing and trends; first-hand experience activating in and optimizing placement and execution on Google, YouTube and leading social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated experience writing content for social media.
- Ability to conceptualize, create and deliver content (text, image, video)
- A solid understanding of SEO techniques.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and track a wide variety of activities under deadline, paying close attention to detail.
- Must be analytical – be creative and also have the know how to drive results/reporting
- Background in drumming or percussion.
- Ability to travel and work remotely is needed.
- Ability to work/live in the Greater London area.
Zildjian does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Zildjian is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send resume/CV to Andread@Zildjian.com
Position: HEAD OF PRODUCT
Location: SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES
Closing Date: Sep 13th 2018
As the Head of Product for Platform at Rhapsody, you will lead a team of full stack developers focused on building key microservices and cloud applications that power subscription and ad supported media streaming platforms. We are seeking a highly technical, experienced, motivated and hands-on product management leader who is passionate about building platform as a service/product (PaaS/P) and delivering high value capabilities to clients and consumers. As the company’s product visionay and champion, you are fired up by working directly with the commercial team, platform and client engineers, speaking their language, and delivering value to industries and enterprises that need to partner in delivering innovative audio and music consumer experiences.
In this role, you will develop strategy and product solutions that encompass all facets of a world-class media delivery platform, including content management, personalization, subscription management, rights management, consumer-facing streaming music features, application UX/UI, user onboarding and retention optimization and more. Your role will encompass the entire product lifecycle including opportunity / needs assessment, feature design, feature development and delivery, and performance monitoring and optimization. . You own a product roadmap that encompasses both direct-to-consumer and global platform capabilities development, work with senior management to prioritize development efforts, socialize and distill the roadmap into discrete initiatives, own the backlog of user stories, and push the team to exceed expectations.
In addition to the product owner responsibilities, you will work collaboratively with platform operations, sales architects, client and partner managers, design team, data and CMS teams to prioritize and deliver a best-in-class services platform. Additionally, you will develop platform insights via data analytics and performance analysis to drive projects, product direction and prioritize features.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Experience with platform service models, including PaaS and SaaS
- Experience with microservices, service oriented architectures, and REST APIs
- Deep experience in product management, including: developing requirements in an agile environment, KPI management, project management, prioritization, competitive positioning, dealing with ambiguity, and roadmap development
- 7+ years’ experience with software or technology platform product management and/or development
- 5+ years’ experience managing platform micro services and or APIs as a product through the full development life cycle
- 5+ years’ experience with service oriented architecture and Agile development methodologies
- 5+ years’ direct team leadership / supervisory experience, ideally including management of distributed / remote teams
- Adept at setting strategic direction, prioritizing, debating opinions, and roadmaps
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Willing and eager to be a hands-on leader who is up to your elbows in the details of each and every feature design and development effort
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent business acumen, quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
NICE TO HAVE
- Master’s degree in Technology Management
- 3+ years’ experience leading and effectively managing a complex platform that is highly reliable and scalable
- Experience with AI/ML and Blockchain applications
- Excellent cross-functional project management skill
WHAT SETS US APART
We are very proud of the culture that we have built at Napster and its association with the music industry. Below is a snapshot of some of our benefits and perks.
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Free Napster Premium Account (with great music discovery advice from your peers)
- State of the art office in downtown Seattle’s Columbia Tower
- Centrally located near public transportation, ferries, bike parking, as well as subsidized commuting
- Highly collaborative, hardworking, open environment where you’ll work alongside extremely creative
- and dedicated people.
- Generous PTO program (and you are encouraged to use it!)
- 8 paid holidays
- In office snacks, soda and coffee
- In house live music performances
If you want to learn more about this job opportunity, follow this link.
Position: MANAGER, PARTNER RELATIONS
Employer: ONE RPM
Location: NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
Closing Date: Sep 15th 2018
This position will focus on developing and executing marketing, social media, and playlist strategies for a variety of artist and label clients.
The successful candidate will manage relationships and communications with DSPs. The role requires extensive knowledge of music services and digital marketing strategies and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest growing music companies in the global marketplace. Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, and Mexico City, ONErpm occupies a unique space between traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide.
- Oversee execution of playlist strategies at streaming partners
- Manage relationships with and pitch priority clients to DSPs
- Analyze listener behavior and song performance on various platforms
- Develop marketing campaign strategies to grow market share
- Create marketing and social media plans for priority releases
- Manage video and audio content for all marketing campaigns
- 3+ years’ experience within a distribution, label, or DSP company
- Strong relationships within music platforms
- Experience with digital music services, social media applications, digital music best practices and music release strategy
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent diplomacy skills
- Ability to manage a project and provide strategic direction
- Strong presentation and relationship building skills
- Insight into key curators, music influencers, blogs and trends
- Understanding of digital marketing and social tactics
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Experience doing data analysis and develop strategies within the context of music playlisting
- Deep understanding of all music related data platforms and video streaming platforms
- A&R or artist management experience is a plus
Please send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.