The crystal harp sound featured in the virtual instrument, Crystal Harp, has a soft and gentle tone, ideal for creating ambient, meditation, and new-age music. Its pure sound has a slow decay that adds to its beauty.
The plugin version features:
- 1 pure crystal harp sound
- Room reverb
- Lowpass/highpass filter
- Low-CPU usage
- Amplitude range controls
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato
- Decent Sampler version:
- Windows 8.1/10/11 or macOS El Capitan and up
- 50.2 MB of HD space
- 2GHz Quad-core CPU or better with 4 GB of RAM or more
- 64-bit VSTi/VST3/AUi Host
The Kontakt 5/6 version:
This product requires the full version of Kontakt 5/6, which must be the latest updated version. It also includes amplitude and filter ADSRs as well as reverb and chorus.
- The latest version of Kontakt 5 or Kontakt 6 and up
- It must be the full version, it won’t work in the free Kontakt Player
- 174 MB of HD space
Decent Sampler Version:
This is a free VST/VST3/AAX/AU/AUv3 sampler compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, and iOS. It offers the same sounds as its plugin version, but with different effects and sound-shaping capabilities with a standalone version available.
- The latest version of Decent Sampler
- 63.2 MB of HD space
Download your free Crystal Harp VST here.