Position: E-COMMERCE MANAGER
Employer: ELECTRIC FAMILY
Location: LOS ANGELES, US
Closing Date: OCTOBER 31ST 2021
WHAT WE NEED YOUR TALENTS, SKILLS, AND PASSION FOR
- Develop and execute the overall brand strategy and plans for electricfamily.com.
- Define the campaigns that support new product launches, branding initiatives, and monthly sales goals.
- Ability to collaborate with different departments (design, marketing, and production) to create a consistent release plan
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop persuasive, innovative promotions and seasonal product stories that increase customer acquisition and repeat purchases.
- Facilitate all communication with collaborators and clients as it relates to Electric Family.
- Own the plan for featuring products and product stories that support both brand and ecommerce objectives, while driving product discovery and engagement amongst new and repeat visitors.
- Leverage product sales trends and website metrics to inform seasonal and monthly merchandising decisions (on the homepage, landing pages, and product pages), as well as product-specific promotions.
- Execute daily site QC and inventory levels to make sure the site is fully stocked and functioning correctly.
- Develop Mood boards for new product lines
- Work with design team to develop collections & collaborations from development of the collection through to pre-production hand offs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must report to the Culver City, CA office (this position is not remote).
The work schedule is flexible. In office is Monday, Wednesday, Friday. All employees work from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- 2+ years managing an ecommerce calendar for a clothing brand required.
- 2+ years of experience as an ecommerce manager preferred.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce merchandising, and marketing required.
- Strategic, results-oriented, and data-driven.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative. Ability to adapt quickly to new opportunities.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for high-quality work and delivering results.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, timeline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics required.
- Hands-on experience with Shopify required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience managing commercial ecommerce service providers required.