Position: MARKETING COORDINATOR – FREELANCE
Employer: D’ADDARIO AND CO.
Closing Date: OCTOBER 1ST 2021
D’Addario and Co. is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support D’Addario’s Brand Strategy & Planning team, with a focus on social content and community management. This newly created position will play a key role in ensuring D’Addario’s marketing efforts are carried out and that its online community of musicians is well managed. Through persistent, daily interactions with players worldwide and close collaboration with D’Addario’s Strategy and Creative teams, they will help assure D’Addario is posting a proper cadence of content and actively engaging its community.
Candidates should have a background in social media and strong writing skills. The ideal candidate should be an experienced and active musician passionate about engaging with players across social media platforms, talking shop, and giving advice.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Community management across all major social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube), including scheduling posts, uploading content, engaging with our artists, and addressing comments and direct messages
- Lead project management of social creative assets and maintenance/organization of content calendars • Basic social media data aggregation and analytics reporting
- Help discover new influencers/artists who can represent the brand on social media channels • Assist with content capture at key shows and events
- Create and manage trackable links for use on marketing channels
- Assist with marketing expense reports
- A self-starter with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Takes direction well and is very detail oriented
- Musical experience and knowledge in at least one instrument
- Familiarity with D’Addario and the musical instrument industry highly preferred • Experience with social media scheduling and reporting platforms
- Basic understanding of social media (paid and organic) best practices
- Great communicator who can assist with copy and small writing tasks
- Comfortable working remote (NY or LA based preferred)
- Experience with shooting video and basic film/photo editing a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Powerpoint and Excel, required