Select Music & Video Distribution (Select UK) is a subsidiary of the Naxos Music Group, a leading player in the classical music industry, encompassing a number of own record labels, physical and digital distribution companies, as well as own streaming platforms for music, audiovisual and spoken-word.
Select UK represents over 140 independent classical labels, including Hyperion, Chandos, Nimbus, Collegium, BIS, Ondine, Orfeo, Capriccio, Oehms Classics, and of course, Naxos and Marco Polo. We are currently seeking a high-calibre individual to join our group as Key Account Manager (Digital) of Select UK. This position reports to the CEO of Select UK.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Play a curating and pitching role for Naxos and Naxos Music Group labels.
- Identify and substantiate content hypotheses for the UK market.
- Present and follow up on strategic and creative projects and bets within Naxos content against Digital Streaming Partners (DSP)
- Road Manage strategic priorities within Naxos Music Group and represent in cross-functional bets within the Company.
- Curate for a number of varied playlists; our playlist-brands for UK/France.
- Adapt or develop methodologies and efficiencies to be the best partner for these Digital streaming services.
- Analyse analytics and performance indicators of your own work.
- Work closely with the local and global Naxos team as well as other cross-functional teams inside Naxos, to progress towards various content objectives, both globally and in your market.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER
- 3+ years experience in the music industry, either from a label, an artist relation agency, a digital music service, programming music for TV, radio or other media networks, a communications agency.
- Strong music and technology background, as well as a deep understanding and a consistent record in music marketing and operations.
- Fully conversant with the latest digital marketing techniques.
- Excellent presentation and people skills.
- Adept at content management systems and supply chain processes.
- Numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- Well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in working in a dynamic organization and working with local and global teams.
- A perfect level of written and spoken English. Good French is a plus.
- A great teammate who adapts well to change and maintains a positive attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a leading player in the global music industry.
- International and dynamic environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related purpose. Please send your CV and expected salary to DBlake@selectmusic.co.uk.