We are looking for a music nut – someone who eats, sleeps and sings new music and is always on a quest to find the next big thing, and who has a proven track record in sales.
Coalition Agency has developed the UK’s only national acoustic touring circuit, Coffee House Sessions (CHS), and this is a rare and exciting opportunity to become a key player in helping us to continue the growth of this popular and unique platform.
Contract terms: Flexible
Reporting to: Senior Management Team
Closing date: 26th October 2018
THE IDEAL PERSON...
Will have a proven track record of both sales and booking/curating new and emerging talent. They will be passionate about enhancing the experience for those people attending the sessions and music fans alike, and cementing the platform’s commercial worth, both within the music industry and to external brand partners.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing a curation strategy for Coffee House Sessions, and deliver an exemplary schedule of artists who engage across a wide array of genres.
- Booking and Contracting Artists to perform the national tours.
- Booking and Curating commercial opportunities for CHS such as pop up music events through to festival stages.
- Developing and delivering strategic partnerships across the industry with record labels, media houses and the alike.
- Measure and report the platform performance against goals/targets/ROI.
- Manage junior members of staff and interns using clear work-plans.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous proven entertainment/music project management experience.
- Proven sales ability.
ABILITIES & SKILLS:
- Excellent knowledge, connections and a huge interest in new music.
- A fantastic understanding of the live music industry.
- Solid foundation of experience and contacts in music PR & media.
- Proven ability in sales.
- Wide network of industry contacts.
- Have the ability to work independently without supervision.
- Highly creative with ability to think outside of the box.
- Extremely efficient and organised.
- Loads of enthusiasm, self-motivation, good organisational skills, people skills and a desire to succeed.
- The post holder will abide by the organisations policies, notably Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities.
- This job role requires flexible working at weekends, evenings and trips away from home.
- This role requires attendance at various Coalition, Coalition partner and stakeholder events outside of normal working hours.
If you are the man (or woman) for this job, don't hessitate to apply here.