We are seeking an accurate candidate with strong work ethic, total attention to detail and the ability to
work at a sustained high level of performance to join the Documentation & Distribution Department in the
London office of a Collective Management Organisation.
The successful candidate will be part of a wider team working on a core business function of global digital
AMRA is the first of its kind — a global digital music collection society, built on technology and trust.
AMRA is designed to maximize value for songwriters and publishers in today's digital age, while providing
the highest level of transparency and efficiency. Through cutting edge technology and a direct global
digital collections model, AMRA is able to optimize digital revenue collections across all platforms, with full
transparency to its clients.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share
your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL MATCHING ASSISTANT AT AMRA DO?
- Process all royalty data (primarily linking usages to copyright data
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to be comfortable working on repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Based at River Building, Cannon Street, London EC4R 3TE
- Hours are 37.5 hours per week. Generally, these are taken between 9.30-6 with 1 hour for lunch but amendments to these hours can be agreed on a case by case basis with line manager approval
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com