The Energy Marketing manager is a cultural ambassador.
Leveraging his or her deep knowledge of culture and hi-touch relationships to identify relevant global brand partnerships in the worlds of fashion, art, luxury and street culture which help us meet our company’s objectives.
Once partners are secured, he or she will manage all elements tied to the process from partner design concept development to negotiation to product development and serving as a partner with brand marketing on campaign development and communications.
As category experts, they are the voice of the user, champions of the product, shepherds of the financials, representatives of the partner and ambassadors of the culture.
- Working with elite artists and designers; established relationships preferred
- Product management
- Formulating marketing strategies
- Creative storytelling and presentations
- Experience in successfully navigating through complex organizations with multiple stakeholders
- Creative problem solving to sell ideas in
- Self Starter with a proven record of leadership
- Business case development
- Foster innovative product partnerships by using current cultural conversations, thereby delivering brand/product innovation.
- Strategically develop Energy (collaboration) product roadmap and lead product development process.
- Assist cross functional teams for Beats’ product innovation and provide weekly updates on project status.
- Gather market data, color trend analysis, user research, and consumer feedback to inform production decisions. Assist various teams for products’ entire lifecycle.
- Monitor budgets and develop energy strategies.
- Evaluate product execution during and after launch.
- Build business cases and help create user stories.
- Analyze the global market, trends and culture to make recommendations for potential strategic partner relationships for Energy product collections and key moments globally.
- Deliver critical analysis and feedback based on cultural knowledge, consumer and industry insights and campaign objectives.
- Present recommendations to senior leadership to gain alignment in order follow timelines.
- Oversee Energy integration in global communications and activations for product lifespan.
- Prepare and submit regular performance updates and proposals in regards to partner product mix performance and trends, competitive product performance and trends, new product performance targets and tracking, and consumer insights.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Marketing or related field and 6 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
- Alternatively, employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Marketing or related field and 8 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or related occupation.