Symphonic Distribution is a 100% independent music distribution and marketing company based in downtown Tampa.
We focus on distributing electronic, hip-hop, and urban music in general. We pride ourselves in finding the newest, most talented up-and-coming bands, producers, rappers, managers, and labels with promise of developing long careers.
Symphonic Distribution is looking for an experienced, reliable, energetic and tech-savvy individual to be its Manager, Content Operations based in New York.
A Manager, Content Operations collaborates with the Client Team, the Technology Team, and our DSP (Digital Service Provider) partners including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Pandora and others to ensure the successful flow of content from our clients to our DSP network.
The day-to-day responsibility of this role is managing content deliveries to Symphonic’s DSP network, troubleshooting any failures, and maintaining our relationships with DSP partners. The larger objectives include growing the DSP network by onboarding new DSP partners, improving our delivery success metrics by analyzing errors, and keeping Symphonic informed of changes in the DSP landscape.
We’re looking for a highly organized, positive, and energetic individual to join our team. We will depend on you to ensure that our flow of deliveries from Symphonic to the DSP’s is done so effectively and correctly as well as ensure that our departments have all the up to date information at the DSP level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Monitor delivery pipelines to DSP partners and troubleshoot delivery errors.
- Document the ingestion process of each DSP partner.
- Collect, organize, and keep up-to-date all DSP documentation, including XSD and XML specs.
- Execute scripts or manual workflows when necessary to repair errors.
- Create, modify or run SQL queries to gather metrics or investigate errors.
- Track the quality of deliveries to key DSPs and report to management.
- Liaise with DSP partners to gather feedback on potential delivery improvements.
- Respond to client inquiries related DSP delivery issues as needed.
- Improve delivery procedures and suggest delivery system improvements wherever possible.
- Lead onboarding of new DSP partners, including running tests and reporting status.
- Act as the internal expert on our DSP network, knowing all pain points, opportunities, and major events.
- Meet regularly with the Product team to inform overall product strategy.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience performing and managing or directing content related operations.
- Must have experience managing direct reports.
- Must have experience with FTP, HTML and/or XML language.
- High School Diploma required.