Position: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (US)
Location: LOS ANGELES, USA
Closing Date: MAY 6TH, 2019
DashGo Inc. is a digital music distribution company offering white glove service to labels and Artists.
We are seeking a music operations professional to join the team and support operational management of our digital supply chain.
Great opportunity to grow in the rapidly evolving music industry and be at the forefront of music + tech landscape!
- Manage new and ongoing music and video Digital Service Provider integrations across all delivery and consumer formats including streaming, download, and content monetization.
- Work with DashGo clients to efficiently onboard and distribute content via DashGo’s DIY service as well as custom on boarding options for premier clients.
- Work closely with all DashGo departments to identify and communicate priority content delivery requirements and expectations
- Develop and maintain quality working relationships with designated rightsholders and DSP partners including Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Facebook and others.
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Oversee feature and user interface development for DashGo platform
- Responsible for managing lead developer and content management team members
Submit Applications here.
- 5+ years of digital music distribution experience in either a management or distributor capacity.
- Working knowledge of XML and the ability to translate XML files across a variety of standards including but not limited to DDEX.
- Self motivated and comfortable working in a fast-moving environment.
- Eager for challenges and opportunities, rapid learner who thrives in a high volume data environment.
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically and creatively about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Experience with YouTube CMS or YouTube certification a plus
All applications must be submitted via DashGo job portal here.