Position: DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT (UK)
Company: DIRTY HIT RECORDS
Closing Date: APRIL 26TH, 2019
We are seeking a creative and organized Digital Marketing assistant to join the team at Dirty Hit.
Working across multiple projects, you will be responsible for helping to plan and execute social media and digital marketing campaigns for domestic and international releases.
Salary depending on experience.
- Helping to design and execute innovative and effective digital marketing and social media plans, including content creation and database management. Day to day upkeep of social media accounts across multiple artist and label accounts. Analyze artist audiences and generate reports to maximize audience development and identify new opportunities and approaches for individual artists
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE:
- A good understanding of the key principles of digital marketing and social media as well as an interest in the latest consumer trends.
- At least a year of relevant experience within the music/entertainment industry building and managing social media accounts.
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.