Closes: 19 April, 2019
Position: DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER (UK)
Company: ONE INCH BADGE
Closing Date: APRIL 19TH 2019
Are you an experienced digital marketing professional? Are you keen to take ownership of the digital strategy of a nationally recognized promotions company?
Would you like to shape and help the marketing department stand out against competitors, exceeding and defining industry standards?
We are One Inch Badge, an event promotions, and production company based in Brighton.
We promote over 500 live shows a year across a broad range of mediums and genres.
Our music programme includes events for such artists as Bonobo, The War on Drugs, Macklemore, Haim, Brian Wilson, Mogwai, Nils Frahm, Future Islands, Oh Sees, and many more. Our cultural programme includes national touring for acts and shows such as Jon Ronson, Akala, Ross Edgley, Making a Murderer (Netflix), the Staircase (Netflix), Silent Hill (Konami), Welcome to Night Vale, and many more.
Our festival products include Mutations Festival and Wave: Brighton Podcast Festival.
We are looking for an enthusiastic member of the team to manage, create and deliver exceptional digital strategy to underpin and support our growth trajectory.
- Generate sales and drive traffic utilising paid advertising on platforms not exclusively limited to Facebook’s Business Manager, Twitter Ads, and Google Ads.
- Continuously refine our sales funnel in line with current trends – capturing and utilising data and converting sales throughout campaigns.
- Send monthly reports to the company management, accurately and quantifiably outlining the performance of our digital output.
- Accurately manage marketing budgets, utilising admin sheets to keep record of spend.
- Use Twitter & Facebook to engage with audiences of our many shows around the clock.
- Update and maintain the website – managing and improving the information hub of our programming.
- Create and direct visual assets that engage customers, help sell tickets and provide additional value to the purpose of each campaign.
- Manage the work of our interns, ensuring the effort of our important work experience programme brings benefits to both the member of staff and our marketing output.
- Provide extra value to the further marketing department and overall company, assisting with physical marketing, branding and more…
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter to apply.
Closing Date: 19th April 2019
Job Type: Full-time