Position: DIRECTOR OF MARKETING (US)
Employer: CINQ MUSIC GROUP
Location: LOS ANGELES
Closing Date: MAY 24TH, 2019
For full-time employees we offer an industry leading benefits package that includes traditional benefits such as health insurance, and tax deferred retirement plans but also access to: Experts in preventative care, mentorship program with industry leaders, and company excursions.
Cinq Music Group is a technology driven music distribution, record label, and rights management company. In just five years, Cinq Music releases have won numerous Grammy Awards, earned dozens of RIAA Gold & Platinum certifications, and received a nomination as Billboard Latin Urban Label of the Year.
Cinq Music’s best in class marketing team focuses on new creative marketing strategies to break records in unique ways. We take a hands-on approach to client management, and we only work on projects we believe in. You will be working directly with some of the biggest artists across the globe from emerging talent to icons. This role will report directly to the company President.
We have a flexible, creative environment, and pride ourselves on providing a fun and unique place to work.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Overall management of marketing, social media, advertising, and strategy for every major project.
- Manage rollout for each project launch in coordination with other global departments, radio, publicity, clients, and DSPs.
- Collaborate with artists, management, marketing partners, and DSPs on creative marketing strategies.
- Hire and manage outside service partners as needed.
- Develop relationships with potential marketing partners including retailers, digital services, and non-traditional or emerging companies/technologies.
- Use analytics tools from social media, digital partners, and internal tools along with transaction data to make educated decisions about future campaigns and keep the overall staff informed.
- Keep all distribution partners up to date on upcoming priorities, marketing drivers, and release timelines.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are highly creative and self-motivated.
- You have a strong passion for new technology and finding new ways to market music and promote artists.
- You are highly organized and detail oriented, with an ability to set and manage priorities.
- You have great communication skills and the ability to manage people.
- You have a proven track record in creating and executing marketing roll outs across social media, publicity, radio, and , and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years of experience in the music industry.
- Strong digital tool belt, including working knowledge of social media, online advertising, DSPs, and more.
- An in-depth understanding of today’s digital music landscape. Pre-existing relationships with DSPs is a must.
- Strong understanding of the overall music ecosystem.