Position: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ADMINISTRATION & PUBLISHER RELATIONS (US)
Location: NASHVILLE, US
Closing Date: MAY 26TH, 2019
The BMI Distribution & Administration Services team is looking for a creative, business oriented individual who thinks differently about copyright administration, customer experience, and the future of rights management.
This new role will work with both internal and external customers and partners to create strategies and solutions to meet our customer service and administration goals.
KEY KNOWLEDGE COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Rights administration
- Management/team leading
- An understanding of the changing rights management landscape
- Customer service (focused on outward-facing relationships) – this is not brand-oriented position
- Focuses on building and growing a team
- Thrives on the challenge of identifying opportunities and providing solutions
- Is a creative-thinking, business savvy individual with a desire to drive change
- Enjoys working with internal and external customers to provide top tier customer experience
- Is change-oriented and understands the current marketplace and the opportunities it provides
- Bachelor’s Degree (an emphasis in Music Business Preferred) or commensurate Music Business Experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years with related experience in copyright, royalties, and music licensing.
- Minimum Seven (7) years management experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
Learn more about us at www.bmi.com/jobs
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or disability.