Closes: 29 June, 2019
Our incredible Neighbouring Rights team has come a long way since the start. The team is close-knit and dedicated and is looking to hire a highly organised, self-driven and detail oriented Executive Assistant to support the MD in brand new London office in the heart of the City overlooking the Thames.
Our MD manages a range of teams in our Neighbouring Rights business and this role will be expected to gain a good understanding of what they do and help across a wide range of projects. But as well as support the team in their day-to-day activities, you will be a natural extension of the MD in her day-to-day managing an ever-changing schedule, conflicting priorities, and planning international travel across multiple time zones so you need to be an excellent organiser and communicator to build trustworthy relationships among internal teams and external contacts.
We need someone to hit the ground running so previous experience in executive-level support in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment is essential. It’s high-pressure at times with priorities changing constantly – but in return offers a career with great growth opportunities so if you are a keen learner, flexible and adaptive and great at taking initiative, then this could be the role for you!
KNR started in 2011 and has grown quickly to become one of the leading companies in this field and prides itself on its bespoke, robust service to clients maximising revenues to artists such as Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, Sam Smith, Passenger, Icona Pop, John Newman, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Red Hot Chili Peppers to mention a few. Working at Kobalt, you will help empower creators in today’s complex and change the music landscape – ideal for someone with an incredible drive, enthusiasm & of course, a passion for music!
- Be a natural extension of the MD in her day-to-day business needs providing extensive calendar management organising, maintaining diary as well as setting up and preparing for meetings & appointments ensuring all aspects are organised by preparing agendas & documentation such as presentations and reports as needed
- Attending and minuting meetings as required, quickly synthesize information, and determine what actions to take and follow up on those action points
- Arranging travel, transport & accommodation as well as collating and filing expenses
- Meeting and greeting visitors and manage external relationships, filter, and prioritise contact
- Providing assistance with various tasks and ad-hoc projects across the team, such as researching projects, maintaining Excel spreadsheets as well as entering and maintaining data in internal and external databases
- Provide the bridge for smooth communication among internal teams; maintaining credibility, confidentiality, trust and support
- …a friendly, enthusiastic and results-oriented attitude and experience of executive-level support
- …worked in a fast-paced, music or start-up style tech & product company
- …demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage a changing schedule and anticipate needs
- …ability to manage competing priorities without losing anything in the shuffle
- …crisis & issue management with some project management skills and experience
- …prior experience coordinating international travel and planning across multiple time-zones
- …strong written and verbal communication skills
- …excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build internal relationships and with external parties
- …strong attention to detail with exceptional follow up and organization
- …mastery of Microsoft Office Suite but also various communication tools such as Slack, & Zoom
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Verification checks will be conducted during the interview process and a full DBS check on acceptance of offer.
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.