Cargo Digital Services is Cargo Records’ digital arm responsible for the distribution and marketing of our label partners’ digital content.
Do you deliver the goods? We are currently looking for a:
FULL-TIME CONTENT/SALES MANAGER DIGITAL MUSIC (M/F/D)
As Cargo Digital’s Content/Sales Manager Digital Music you are the vital link between our labels, our physical product managers and the DSPs.
You make sure our digital content is delivered, checked, distributed and marketed on time and with the best possible impact. You plan releases with our international label partners such as Sub Pop Records, Voodoo Rhythm, Light In The Attic or Svart and with artists such as Friska Viljor, Jonathan Bree or Odd Couple, shine the best possible light on the audio and video content on all relevant platforms and devise marketing strategies in cooperation with our suppliers, our physical label managers and our marketing department.
You know how to use marketing results from other territories to the release’s advantage and how to pitch our content. You assemble playlists and are no stranger to playlist marketing. Using our custom tools you analyse consumer data and use your findings to tweak your overall strategy.
By evaluating the global market and global consumer behaviour you are on par with the latest trends. You know you are operating within the music industry’s largest growth market and you are willing to actively create instead of merely reacting.
- Autonomous use of our customized Label Admin and Sales Master Tools
- Processing of meta and master data in their required format(s)
- Precise delivery of content and strategizing marketing campaigns
- Routine communication with and support of our suppliers and customers
- Direct personal communication with DSP, regular pitching sessions and playlist marketing
- Soliciting and connecting new suppliers; development of new digital distribution and marketing opportunities
- Close cooperation with Cargo’s label management, marketing/promotion department and external partners
- Analysis of consumer data, reporting, billing
- Appropriate experience in distributing digital content or similar previous experience
- A good working knowledge of the latest international and domestic market developments
- A working knowledge of content management and data processing
- Standard knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Spoken and written fluency in German and English a must; additional languages a plus
- Music lover across petty genre boundaries; well-connected music/media network
- Enthusiasm for digital solutions; happy to explore and implement new tools
- Solid team player on the one hand; independence, a good idea of individual responsibility and individual organisation of the daily schedule on the other hand; you are reporting directly to the CEO
- Natural communicator with internal as much as external partners
- Happy to travel to foster international relationships (trade fairs, label trips etc.)
- Job location is flexible
- Self-dependent position in a fast-growing emerging market
- Flat organisational structure; direct communication
- Flexible work in a creative environment
- Regular short phrases of attendance at the Wuppertal HQ are important to us as we are firm
believers in direct, personal communication
- Option of shared office space at Dugnad Music&Media Workspace in Berlin-Neukölln
- Networking, feedback meetings and team events at the Wuppertal office
- We provide the necessary working equipment and cover travel costs
- Always open for new routes
We value co-workers that in turn value musical and social diversity.
You’re raring to go, you can’t wait to amplify our digital presence and to actively support our artists?
Please send you application including current CV and covering letter sketching your motivation to come work with us to our colleague Birte Wiemann on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add your soonest entry date and your salary expectation.
Deliver the goods with us! www.cargo-digital.net