Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly.
You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for someone with vast production experience that has the leadership skills and ability to influence cross-functionally at all levels.
As an Internal Events Producer within our Events and Content team, you’ll be part of group that builds out and activates events, live experiences and content for Apple Music with a focus on internal events. You will be responsible for production and execution of our events, as well as multi-faceted projects for the company. This is a partner facing role with a cross functional focus that is inspired by activating the Apple eco system. As a hardworking member of the team, you thrive in a quick moving environment with a collaborative spirit.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in delivering outstanding live music events, artist and industry events and content production.
- Shown experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams in order to deliver global event programs.
- Experience in managing talent, preferably in a high profile music or entertainment industry setting
- Extraordinary attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- Experience of handling multiple, concurrent projects with a collaborative approach.
- High level of passion, collaboration and dedication to your area of expertise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers
Produce events from concept to completion – involving strategy, management and oversight of all details for each of our events.
- Handle client relationships and expectations. Ensure delivery of the highest quality and act on client feedback.
- Develop and manage all schedules, budgets and overall projects organization in collaboration with the internal team.
- Work with Business Affairs department to complete all contracts, agreements and confirm all clearances are met.
- Collaborate closely with team and event designer(s) on ground plans, floor plans and renderings.
- Oversee all projected logistical needs (e.g. travel and housing arrangements, contact lists, etc.)
- Provides constant, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate.
- Supervise and handle all talent contracts, riders and needs.
- Partner, engage and collaborate with our internal teams to achieve the best results for the business.
- This role reports into the Head of Live and Event Production for Apple Music.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
You are proficient in Keynote, Numbers, Pages and Budgeting Tools