Logan Media Entertainment (LME) is a multi-faceted entertainment company which specialises in Artist Management, and also encompasses Hi-Tea Records and LME Publishing, as well as a partnership with Baggpipe Studios & songwriters in Stockholm.
LME is looking for a dynamic full time PR Manager to join their team based in London. The role requires a well organised, enthusiastic publicist with two+ years of PR experience in the entertainment / media industry working and leading publicity campaigns across print & online including social media. A self-starter who is highly motivated, has a creative mind set, digitally-savvy and can act responsively and effectively on behalf of LME and its artists.
Bringing in an already existing roster of clients / working on 3rd party clients can be discussed.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create strategic and innovative PR plans, pitching to media outlets with emphasis on music, lifestyle and showbiz. Generate and write press materials for artists and LME including press releases, news announcements, and creative commissioning.
- Solely responsible for managing music PR campaigns for single and album launches, tours and all areas of activities for artists (both established and developing artists of various genres).
- Monitor media uptake and create press reports.
- Create media tools, content, social media campaigns to support releases and work with external partners.
- Managing various artist/projects expectations and requirements at any one time.
- Direct liaison with media, artists and team.
- Able to deal with basic crisis communications and capable of problem solving independently.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Assist with LME management tasks.
- Must be willing to travel where necessary for work, including internationally.
- 2+ years working in media, public relations, with music experience preferred
- Proven track record of generating quality coverage across print and online press
- Excellent communication skills and story-telling ability
- Understanding and use of existing and emerging social media platforms
- You have your finger on the pulse and knowledge and understanding of the current media landscape
- Strategic thinking and implementing most effective approach in all campaigns to gain results
- Active media contacts across music, lifestyle, entertainment and national press.
- Keen interest and passionate for music and lifestyle trends
- Confidential and trustworthy, must be a team player
- Excellent time management skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task and think quickly and exercise sound judgement
Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s knowledge and experience. Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.