[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivaled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
This is a great opportunity to join the UK Central Digital team, based in London as well as collaborating with our International colleagues around the world.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Achieve growth and meet development targets
- Manage and develop partner account management
- Inform, strategize and communicate with all relevant stakeholders including internal management, colleagues and label partners
- Liaise with the digital team & territorial digital managers
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Managing [PIAS]’s day to day strategic relationship with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok focussing upon the continuous evolution in the use of music across other user generated content platforms.
- Responsible for advising on and executing strategies including content development, rights optimization, monetization and channel management in order to maximize artist and repertoire positioning, audience development and revenue.
- Evangelising and building awareness of product features, service developments and the application of good practice when developing content, audiences and social interactions across specific platforms.
- Communicating and developing initiatives with internal colleagues and external partners on an international basis.
- To act as the central day to day liaison for agreed channel partners.
- To work with colleagues to advise and encourage platform product and feature developments
- To provide channel optimization guidance across key channels including strategy, programming advice, content curation, community tabs, activations etc.
- To analyse and assess channel and monetization performance, leveraging knowledge of the YouTube ecosystem and platform strategies.
- To oversee and advise on effective rights management & claims policy
- To encourage content initiatives and improve channel profile & performance.
- To collaborate with campaign leads to help monitor specific artist activity and build audience engagement and wider campaign successes
- To create periodic management performance reports identifying revenue and audience development and trends.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Solid related experience with a demonstrably strong grasp of key platforms
- Significant experience of managing, programming, and optimizing YouTube channels, together with proficient use of the YouTube CMS
- YouTube Channel Optimization Certification.
- Clear experience of using Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok in a campaign context.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills are essential – both in person and in writing. The ability to provide clear, concise information, advice and recommendations is key.
- Experience of working across international markets a distinct advantage.
- Languages (e.g. French, Spanish) an advantage but not mandatory
- Experience of developing compelling content and programming strategies to be delivered across a variety of media in order to engage and build audiences
- An enthusiastic approach towards music and creative media, ideally with an appreciation for the repertoire [PIAS] represents.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Prepared to learn and demonstrate new systems and tools. Ability to use video and image editing software an advantage. Demonstrable knowledge of analytics tools a distinct advantage.
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.