Audience Development Manager
A brand new full time position within Seven7, this person will come with experience of managing multiple social media channels, creating engaging and shareable content, reviewing performance and constantly optimising programming to meet platform changes.
- Implementing world class global social media campaigns for our roster of internationally active artists
- Expanding reach, growing engagement and championing trends and opportunities in house
- Liaising with management to create approved posting schedules, preparing both copy and assets to the highest possible standard and ensuring the content fits brand identity and the clients goals
- Ensuring all social media platforms are fully optimised at all times.
- Candidate will report to Management team and Head of Digital
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of two years working in social media / digital marketing, within music.
- An understanding of practice in digital marketing and its role within wider marketing campaigns.
- A highly skilled copywriter, who can write accurately, clearly and imaginatively, demonstrating a clear ability to adopt many tones of voices and styles and knows its audience
- Organised and able to prioritise, whilst managing various social media accounts simultaneously, with rigorous attention to detail.
- An experienced digital advertiser, adept at running considered online ads with a variety of goals and targets in mind.
- London based
- A devoted follower of music, with an appreciation and understanding of most genres and scenes.
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com