We are currently looking for a Product Manager International Frontline Repertoire (m/f) to join our team in Paris.
In this dynamic, fast-moving role, you will need to apply strong self-organization and time management skills while demonstrating pro-active initiation and follow through on a broad range of actions.
The ideal candidate possesses a firm working knowledge of local French marketing, promotion, and commerce applied to International Artists. We’re looking for an ambitious team player who’s up for a challenge.
- Initiate, implement and execute the local strategy for the launch of International artists projects in France
- Responsibility for all marketing and promotion activity for International artists in France
- Initiate, monitor and oversee the implementation of marketing plans, campaigns, timeline and budgets
- Choose and hire the right independent PR team and determine promo targets
- Initiate and implement retail marketing plans, PR plans and deal strong media partnerships
- Guide artist and management through marketing plans and promotional schedules
- A degree in business, music, media or related including professional experience in the music business
- Minimum 5 years of experience and successful track record in International / Local Marketing
- Good understanding of digital marketing and sales promotion
- Strong network at media and digital partners
- Good communicator who is confident to build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in working with international teams
- Fluent in French and English
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed about ten years ago with a relentless focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters such as Lenny Kravitz, Dido, Kylie Minogue, Simple Minds, Avril Lavigne and literally thousands more
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- It is the world’s fourth biggest music company
NOW LET’S SEE WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and Lynda
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.