ABOUT GLOBAL RECORDS
Global Records was created from passion, with love and respect for music and its creators (artists, producers, songwriters etc). For us it’s all about the music!
Our passion for music is translated into more than 10 billion views on YT, more than 50 number one songs in the East European charts and counting. Proudly working for & with top international artists (Selena Gomez, INNA, Florida, Akon, Yandel, Nicki Minaj, Nick Jonas, J Balvin, Alexandra Stan etc).
We’ve always been committed to serve the artists and their communities, to serve innovation and entrepreneurship. Guided by our values and principles, Global Records succeeded in a less than 5 years in creating an unique business ecosystem. Hence, Global operates a broad array of businesses: record company, music publishing, PR agency, creative advertising agency, merchandising and many others.
We aim to become an International leading entertainment company that provides a better today for our audience through our revolutionary content, memorable experiences & talents and your Mission, if you choose to accept it, is to contribute to our development by:
- Always be on the lookout for the next big HIT;
- Listening to tapes and demo recordings, watching videos of performing acts; helping find songs for the artists signed to the record label;
- Keeping up with the new trends and new artists in the music industry as they emerge;
- Constantly looking for new songwriters and artists and consider them for a partnership with Global Records;
- Maintain files/records on all projects released or proposed;
- Liaison between creative teams, implementation teams and artists, songwriters etc;
- In charge with organising pre-production and production, mixing and mastering;
- Working within the company to organize promotional and marketing efforts related to an artist’s releases.
- A thorough understanding of music and the contemporary music scene;
- Patience, judgement, interpersonal connections, written and spoken communication skills;
- Good ear for music;
- Flexible both in terms of time and location;
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and punctual, with multitasking abilities;
- Team oriented with a positive can-do attitude and attention to details;
- True music passionate.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure;
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development;
- A fun and respectful community of people with a common passion for music;
- Development opportunities at pace with the development of the international division of Global Records;
- Competitive salary package.